Tim Reynolds got us winning 11 games and the Orange Bowl

The biggest thing with VT is that they just always play us tough. Last year was crazy because it was the first time their team played below their talent when they are so used to playing above it. Remember they whooped our *** the year we set the record with most 1st round picks. That being said if we don't win the coastal then we have a major problem. In terms of who steps up, well I'm looking for improvement of some kinda all across the board, because that is what a good staff does. In terms of just one player, then I think Chickillo emerges as the All Conference talent he could be(not all American though).

I expect another down year for VT. Logan Thomas is not too good at the QB thing. Another reason is they lack that great RB they normally have (David Wilson, Darren Evans, Ryan Williams or Brandon Ore), Logan Thomas was their leading rusher with 524 yards.

Key Losses: Corey Fuller (WR), Marcus Davis (WR), Vinston Painter (starting tackle), Nick Becton (starting tackle) and Bruce Taylor

Davis had 51 catches for 953 yards and 5 TDs

Fuller had 43 catches for 815 yards and 6 TDs

Dyrell Roberts (also gone) 33 catches for 400 yards and 1 TD

Just another footnote

Logan Thomas had 3000 passing yards and 18 TDs, he is losing 2168 Yards (72%) and 12 TDs (66%) from his offense.

Plus we get them at home again.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hope hes right but with this defense it will be tough to pull it off.

have you ever had a positive take on anything in your life?

if you were a recruit, your no-sunshine rating would be through the roof

I post positive and negative, you just see the negative and point it out because you dont agree with it. They should be better on D but it will be tough to pull off IMO.

No you're wrong there, he is factual with his reporting, when he writes he actually does his job as a journalist and basis it on facts and actual information he receives. If anyone takes the time he actually was money on his predictions the last two years. So here's hoping he is right based on information he actually gets, not like most of us here who base it off our John Madden coaching skills. Lol! I can tell you the sentiment in Greentree is anything less than 10 wins is a failure this year, so I can understand why Reynolds would predict that

I'm not sure exactly how "INTEL" can provide anyone with knowing what a team's record will be and what bowl they will win. Unless his intel comes from Marty McFly and Doc Brown from "Back to the Future".

That only goed up to 2000

No you're wrong there, he is factual with his reporting, when he writes he actually does his job as a journalist and basis it on facts and actual information he receives. If anyone takes the time he actually was money on his predictions the last two years. So here's hoping he is right based on information he actually gets, not like most of us here who base it off our John Madden coaching skills. Lol! I can tell you the sentiment in Greentree is anything less than 10 wins is a failure this year, so I can understand why Reynolds would predict that

I'm not sure exactly how "INTEL" can provide anyone with knowing what a team's record will be and what bowl they will win. Unless his intel comes from Marty McFly and Doc Brown from "Back to the Future".

That only goed up to 2000

:ohlord:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back