Tim Irvin

https://twitter.com/t_irvin2/status/539562871433486336
e3546d19e5ed0d4744c0671a100d6da8.jpg

Seems very enthusiastic about that.. from day 1 ive said the kid is a lock.. even if we ended up 7-5 and won a bowl game i felt that but **** 6-6 and ive heard we might play arkansas in a bowl we are ****ed and im not so sure about him anymore

I've heard UCF a lot and if we were to lose that game Blake James better be the one dragging Al out the building. Seriously tho if we win a bowl and look like a team out there he's ours. If not then he's gone and so is a lot of other recruits. Tis da season.

Advertisement
I mean I would have sent Ice and Hurlie and maybe Golden.

I want Paul Williams off the staff, terrible job by him. Watch how the DB's will flourish under real coaching.

Why do people feel that Ice has all this pull with south Florida kids?

As far as Tim is concerned it doesn't matter who they send, there is a very slim chance that Tim ends up at UM and there are many contributing factors to that besides our lack of player development.

Not that he has all the pull but he is well respected around South Florida. And Brown played safety at the U and has a good connection down here.

I would never send Williams and No D right now to see him.

And I felt good about our chances after the FSU game, but the last two **** shows have put me in major doubt about us landing Tim.

If you don't mind me asking what would give you the sense that we had a good chance after the FSU game. Did you speak to him outside of an interview setting?

The hometown, playing with Jaquan and that his uncle is Michael Irvin.

I've had the feel for some time that he is one of the type of recruits who is on the fence because of the scheme and our DC and some coaches.

I never felt we were out of it but I am positive chances have become less now of him coming here after the last two weeks products and the coaches barely visiting him during the season.

I was at the FSU game and spoke with some recruits before and after. Reaction was they felt Miami was on the up and very close, but I am sure as well others should be that since then.... anything that came positive out of that game died two-fold now.

Peeps here in SoFlo do not like D'onofrio and this scheme that much, its a given.

IF we were not Miami and our past and history that this program is. We could have kissed some of the commits we have now goodbye. Thats all their is to really sell at this point.

So really you have no idea of what Tim is thinking. Please dont look into Michael being his uncle because he may put on a show in front of a camera or microphone but trust me he isnt pushing Tim or even Michael Jr to the U as some of you think he is.

At this point Tim is truly wide open with a few people giving him their opinion but trust me this is all Tims decision.

I mean I would have sent Ice and Hurlie and maybe Golden.

I want Paul Williams off the staff, terrible job by him. Watch how the DB's will flourish under real coaching.

Why do people feel that Ice has all this pull with south Florida kids?

As far as Tim is concerned it doesn't matter who they send, there is a very slim chance that Tim ends up at UM and there are many contributing factors to that besides our lack of player development.

Even though there is a chance we land Tim, Im with token on this. Token has always gave us the scoop on westminster christian athletes that has been accurate, info mainly pertaining to Cronk. Btw welcome back to the site bro, seen when cronk decommitted you went mia lol, whats the scoop on cronks recruitment? Will he recommit

I never left just slowed down posting because I got tired of people telling me what they think the truth is about things when I have told them the truth.

Seems very enthusiastic about that.. from day 1 ive said the kid is a lock.. even if we ended up 7-5 and won a bowl game i felt that but **** 6-6 and ive heard we might play arkansas in a bowl we are ****ed and im not so sure about him anymore

I've heard UCF a lot and if we were to lose that game Blake James better be the one dragging Al out the building. Seriously tho if we win a bowl and look like a team out there he's ours. If not then he's gone and so is a lot of other recruits. Tis da season.

I've heard that if its the BitCoin we are looking at UCF or Florida. If we are in the Duck Commander in Louisiana we would be looking at Arkansas or UF, and if we are in the military bowl it could be Memphis.

Needless to say we get out coached against all teams except maybe Florida, if Coley is gone we probably dont score on any of the teams enough to win a **** game. Realistically i dont think we beat of of those teams but UCF. Memphis had Ole Miss right where they wanted them then blew it. A loss to Memphis.. could you imagine? or even UCF that would ruin a program like miami

Dont know if they land him but love that theyre showing heart and really pressing the kids and putting an effort

Advertisement

I've heard that if its the BitCoin we are looking at UCF or Florida. If we are in the Duck Commander in Louisiana we would be looking at Arkansas or UF, and if we are in the military bowl it could be Memphis.

Needless to say we get out coached against all teams except maybe Florida, if Coley is gone we probably dont score on any of the teams enough to win a **** game. Realistically i dont think we beat of of those teams but UCF. Memphis had Ole Miss right where they wanted them then blew it. A loss to Memphis.. could you imagine? or even UCF that would ruin a program like miami

Maybe not last year but losing to them now would kill momentum in every aspect. Al Golden would be all but out.

Awesome. I'm sure this visit helped our chances of having a UM hat left on the table as Irvin commits to another school at the Army All-American Bowl.

F*** this staff. This program is dead if Golden stays.

Advertisement
Just send Ice Harris, he can walk in ANY south florida kid's living room and have a chance at landing him, that's how well respected he is in south florida.

He is one guy that Miami can't afford to lose.

I haven't posted much at all.... but I have to after reading some of the comments on this board. First, yes Al needs to go, have absolutely no problem with that as he hasn't proved he can out coach me. But I see many people on here saying they don't want to see some of these recruits coming here and hoping that they tell Al to go ***** himself. And these people say they love the U. I don't know about the rest of you, but I still want every #1 recruit at every position to come here.... still want Golden and company gone... but I want the next coach to walk in here and be blown away by the talent he was left. And if by chance, they don't fire Golden, maybe he can get so much talent we can win 8 games next year even with his coaching.... and I said maybe.....

Just send Ice Harris, he can walk in ANY south florida kid's living room and have a chance at landing him, that's how well respected he is in south florida.

He is one guy that Miami can't afford to lose.

Im pretty new here but one guy keeps saying that Ice really isnt that big to the miami kids like we would think. Seems like he knows what hes talking about but seems hard to believe. Im from TN and hes in some schools athletic program in Miami so im sure he knows more than me

Advertisement
D'onofrio, Williams, Hurlie were there as well

Sounds like they were getting Hurlie Brown in the mix with recruiting Irvin since he will be his new position coach at the UM once things shake out.

Go Canes

I've been hoping we land T-Rob at DB.

going with Muschamp to, Auburn, Texas A&M, FSU, South Carolina or anywhere that will pay him more than us.
See: our OC

Advertisement
I really have to think thats why he has such great classes lined up thats the difference between him and randy at this point

I really have to think thats why he has such great classes lined up thats the difference between him and randy at this point

The 2015 class is s h i t

texas, west virginias and all but 2 ACC squads have better classes than us

but the problem is we getting beat by teams who have a classes with not even get 1 four star like pitt and Georgia Teach LOL

Advertisement
Back