Tim Irvin

canelovin

Recruit
Al Golden, Coach D, Paul Williams and Coach Brown are at Westminster Christian today, for Tim Irvin.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If this kid has any shred of dignity or self-esteem, he'll tell them to go **** their own faces and shove the scholarship up their shltters.

wasting their time...he aint coming unless Folden is bringing a duffel bag of cash with him

Advertisement
If this kid has any shred of dignity or self-esteem, he'll tell them to go **** their own faces and shove the scholarship up their shltters.

Yeah because West Virginia and Texas are doing so much better right now and there scholarship/degree is worth more than miamis lol

His top 3 all has 6 losses and Texas and west virgins recruiting class isn't better than ours currently

For the record I want al golden to go but again what I stated is true

Yeah because West Virginia and Texas are doing so much better right now and there scholarship/degree is worth more than miamis lol

His top 3 all has 6 losses and Texas and west virgins recruiting class isn't better than ours currently

For the record I want al golden to go but again what I stated is true

I'd rather play for Charlie Strong or whoever UF opens up the vault for instead of this group of lame ducks. Come to Miami, get thrown under a bus, finish last in the Coastal.

I can't even get mad at local kids sliding out of here anymore. I'd be steering my son away from this circuis.

"Hey Tim, do you want to play for a team that constantly underachieves? For a coach that's so stubborn and gutless that he's scared to make the adjustments necessary to win? Do you want to go to a team that has no idea how to utilize your abilities properly? No? Ok, have a nice day."

I like that we're visiting him. Don't like the fact of certain people who are there, not helping the cause at all.

Advertisement
I like that we're visiting him. Don't like the fact of certain people who are there, not helping the cause at all.

I agree, what can you say to a kid 1st after losing to a team with the word virgin in it and 2nd to a team that we Raped last year!

To be completely honest I would have felt better if they sent Ice by himself, at least then he maybe albe to play the ol school miami angle. But it all seems so pointless.

if yall want a silver lining -- mack brown was at a central game i believe, when he was getting fired.

Advertisement
Obviously they have to make this trip and proceed as if they will all be here next year.

I think both UF and UT are pretty much in similar situations...fallen programs right now. The difference is that they have both shown that they will take the steps and spend the $$ needed to get back (or at least try)

Basically for Irvin it should come down to which school gives him the best chance to highlight his NFL skill set the best because NONE of the 3 options will be sniffing a national title while Irvin is there...period.

Please go to another program. I can't stomach any more stud athletes getting wasted and losing money because of this coaching staff. Go to Charlie Strong he will get you drafted in the first round.

This just shows how completely incompetent this guy is! Everyone knows that Irvin doesn't like Dorito and Williams.....everyone. Why the **** would you take them??? God bless this guy is just begging to get fired. You can't make this **** up.

Advertisement
Back