Tim Irvin

I like that we're visiting him. Don't like the fact of certain people who are there, not helping the cause at all.

Shows how out of place and out of touch Golden really is.

No one wants to play in our passive scheme that neuters the best players on the team. I'm sure he will find that next 5'8" walkon to start at S.

Advertisement
I mean I would have sent Ice and Hurlie and maybe Golden.

I want Paul Williams off the staff, terrible job by him. Watch how the DB's will flourish under real coaching.

I want Paul Williams off the staff, terrible job by him. Watch how the DB's will flourish under real coaching.

Why do people feel that Ice has all this pull with south Florida kids?

As far as Tim is concerned it doesn't matter who they send, there is a very slim chance that Tim ends up at UM and there are many contributing factors to that besides our lack of player development.

As far as Tim is concerned it doesn't matter who they send, there is a very slim chance that Tim ends up at UM and there are many contributing factors to that besides our lack of player development.

go onnnnnnnn

Advertisement

Not that he has all the pull but he is well respected around South Florida. And Brown played safety at the U and has a good connection down here.

I would never send Williams and No D right now to see him.

And I felt good about our chances after the FSU game, but the last two **** shows have put me in major doubt about us landing Tim.

Not that he has all the pull but he is well respected around South Florida. And Brown played safety at the U and has a good connection down here.

And I felt good about our chances after the FSU game, but the last two **** shows have put me in major doubt about us landing Tim.

If you don't mind me asking what would give you the sense that we had a good chance after the FSU game. Did you speak to him outside of an interview setting?

If hes really taking Williams and NoD then that just shows they have no plans on firing either of the 2. They arent taking guys they plan on firing to visit one of the most important recruits that we want to land. No ******* way

Advertisement

If you don't mind me asking what would give you the sense that we had a good chance after the FSU game. Did you speak to him outside of an interview setting?

The hometown, playing with Jaquan and that his uncle is Michael Irvin.

I've had the feel for some time that he is one of the type of recruits who is on the fence because of the scheme and our DC and some coaches.

I never felt we were out of it but I am positive chances have become less now of him coming here after the last two weeks products and the coaches barely visiting him during the season.

I was at the FSU game and spoke with some recruits before and after. Reaction was they felt Miami was on the up and very close, but I am sure as well others should be that since then.... anything that came positive out of that game died two-fold now.

Peeps here in SoFlo do not like D'onofrio and this scheme that much, its a given.

IF we were not Miami and our past and history that this program is. We could have kissed some of the commits we have now goodbye. Thats all their is to really sell at this point.

Problem is even if dorito was fired and someone else was hired the d would stay the same. This is Al Golden's d and the next cordinator would run the same scheme

2989720.jpg
He looks good in orange and green

Advertisement

Even though there is a chance we land Tim, Im with token on this. Token has always gave us the scoop on westminster christian athletes that has been accurate, info mainly pertaining to Cronk. Btw welcome back to the site bro, seen when cronk decommitted you went mia lol, whats the scoop on cronks recruitment? Will he recommit

Advertisement
"Son, you're the type of player that can come in and compete for playing time right away. Simply put, you are the difference between us finishing 5th in the coastal and 3rd in the coastal. Knowing that, why would you consider any other programs?

Advertisement
Back