Tim Irvin

Just send Ice Harris, he can walk in ANY south florida kid's living room and have a chance at landing him, that's how well respected he is in south florida.

He is one guy that Miami can't afford to lose.

Im pretty new here but one guy keeps saying that Ice really isnt that big to the miami kids like we would think. Seems like he knows what hes talking about but seems hard to believe. Im from TN and hes in some schools athletic program in Miami so im sure he knows more than me

Ice is well known in south florida, him and his son, Tim Jr, at Booker T. High, has a 38 game winning streak, the longest streak in Miami Dade County football history.

Also National Champions of the HS ranks, #1 HS team in the USA Today before joining the Miami Staff.

Advertisement
Just send Ice Harris, he can walk in ANY south florida kid's living room and have a chance at landing him, that's how well respected he is in south florida.

Im pretty new here but one guy keeps saying that Ice really isnt that big to the miami kids like we would think. Seems like he knows what hes talking about but seems hard to believe. Im from TN and hes in some schools athletic program in Miami so im sure he knows more than me

Ice is well known in south florida, him and his son, Tim Jr, at Booker T. High, has a 38 game winning streak, the longest streak in Miami Dade County football history.

Also National Champions of the HS ranks, #1 HS team in the USA Today before joining the Miami Staff.

Trust me i know who Ice is.. I'm just saying ive seen several people suggest ice be the main recruiter and all this but this guy says in reality ice isnt that close with all these kids. Besides Ice is the director of operations he is not allowed to recruit.. take that however you want but according to ncaa thats the rules for his position

Trust me i know who Ice is.. I'm just saying ive seen several people suggest ice be the main recruiter and all this but this guy says in reality ice isnt that close with all these kids. Besides Ice is the director of operations he is not allowed to recruit.. take that however you want but according to ncaa thats the rules for his position

Ice is the Running backs coach.

Advertisement
Back