Tim Irvin

Advertisement
Like I said again...he is not a great player. The tight end is more Miami material than he is.....

Now I know your trollin

Only way that TE goes to Miami is if he gets offered at DE

Tim is the best player on that whole team your an idiot. Calling him 5'8 when he's really 5'10....smh

Don't think I've ever seen a safety tape like this. There's some kids that you think they're too explosive with their balls in his hands to not play offense. I don't care how this kid does with the ball he's too instinctive to be anywhere but defense.

Advertisement
Man that HL tape was sick but what position are we actually recruiting him as I've heard slot or athlete

He is not a great player and is very small. The team that I coach, played them.....

I know a lot of others are negging you for saying this, but instead of doing that id just like to ask what exactly you dont like about him. I know hes small, but beyond that what is it that makes you say he is not a great player?

From my observations I think he is a great prospect. He has amazing instincts and great explosion and he seems to be a very good athlete. I do think he uses his instincts and athleticism a little too much though and doesnt seem to have the best technique in a lot of things he does. Since it is a highlight tape you see all the great plays, but im sure he has gotten burned a few times because of playing so aggressive. Because of his style of play i think he definitely will take some bumps coming to the college game, but based off of the instincts and athleticism, i think with a little more coaching he could be a game changer at the college level

He is not a great player and is very small. The team that I coach, played them.....

I know a lot of others are negging you for saying this, but instead of doing that id just like to ask what exactly you dont like about him. I know hes small, but beyond that what is it that makes you say he is not a great player?

From my observations I think he is a great prospect. He has amazing instincts and great explosion and he seems to be a very good athlete. I do think he uses his instincts and athleticism a little too much though and doesnt seem to have the best technique in a lot of things he does. Since it is a highlight tape you see all the great plays, but im sure he has gotten burned a few times because of playing so aggressive. Because of his style of play i think he definitely will take some bumps coming to the college game, but based off of the instincts and athleticism, i think with a little more coaching he could be a game changer at the college level

I could care less about "TALK"....I feel that there are good player but, definitely not on the level of some of the other prospects out there for 2015. They are not on a "Scarlett" level or anything like that....

Advertisement

I could care less about "TALK"....I feel that there are good player but, definitely not on the level of some of the other prospects out there for 2015. They are not on a "Scarlett" level or anything like that....

lol you tried, 581. No substance in the response, let's move on.

You are right I don't think Tim is on Scarlett's level I think he is above Scarlett. This kid can do it all. Yes he is 5'9 and I can verify cause I've known the kid and his family for over 5 years. You cant measure instincts which is what he has a tremendous amount of. Put Tim on one of Scarlett's teams or vice versa and see how they look as prospects. **** imagine if Tim only had to play on one side of the ball like Scarlett and get some rest during a game. Stop hating what this kid lacks in height he more than makes up with his play.

Advertisement
I am also interested in this height thing. anyone have a picture of irvin standing next to someone else?

Before watching this film, I had def penciled Tim Irvin into or WR class as our slot guy(maybe b/c of the name "Irvin" and the fact that he looks great with the ball in his hands).

I officially take that back now, I want this kid as a DB either CB or Safety, we need game changers on D and this kid is a defensive game changer for sure, I don't care how tall he is.

WOW

Tim Irvin and Jaquan Johnson are my 2 favorite recruits from the 2015 class and I want them both in our defensive backfield.

If we can sign a DB class of S Jaquan Johnson, CB/S Tim Irvin, S Kemdrell McFadden, CB Tyrek Cole and one more maybe CB Rashard Causey or CB Minkah Fitzpatrick(longshot 5 star CB from Jersey with high Cane interest) Im happier than a pig in ****.

Last edited:
You are right I don't think Tim is on Scarlett's level I think he is above Scarlett. This kid can do it all. Yes he is 5'9 and I can verify cause I've known the kid and his family for over 5 years. You cant measure instincts which is what he has a tremendous amount of. Put Tim on one of Scarlett's teams or vice versa and see how they look as prospects. **** imagine if Tim only had to play on one side of the ball like Scarlett and get some rest during a game. Stop hating what this kid lacks in height he more than makes up with his play.

A few years back, a good friend of mine was a teacher and had Jaquan Johnson in his class (Johnson was in 8th grade at the time). My buddy would ask him about football a lot because the kid really just loves the sport, and my buddy asked about Sony Michel (he was the big name, young guy at the time) and Johnson said he's got nothing on Tim Irvin with the ball in his hands.

So are we sure he's a Safety? I know that was a few years back and he's developed since but this kid sounded ridiculous. I don't care, I just want him staying home in Orange and Green.

Advertisement
Sony played in that 8th grade eastbay All American game. And won MVP the next year Irvin played in it and won MVP as well. I know there is a video on YouTube about.

I could care less about your opinion of substance. I'm just adding an opinion. If anybody's is different, that's fine.....

I could care less about your opinion of substance. I'm just adding an opinion. If anybody's is different, that's fine.....

An opinion without at least some semblance of a logical, valid underlying basis has no more value than the babbling of a baby. So you say the kid is not that good, despite his great film. You knock his size, despite the fact that he still has 2 years to grow and develop before even coming to college.

Advertisement
Back