Tim Irvin

Nastyquedawg, while I appreciate your intel. Lamarcus Joyner says hi. I too thought he would not be a factor at 5'8 at S but LJ has been a STUD for FSU this year. Prob gonna be a first team All American. If Irvin can bring that type of ability to our secondary, I wouldnt care if he was 5'6. We need PLAYMAKERS.

here here

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't post much but, after watching this HL tape all I have to say is

****!!!

This is a fuggin highlight reel right here... this guy... needs to be in the 2015 class... its a fail without him... should let him get some touches on offense too.

Lamarcus Joyner part 2 and Irvin will be a Cane.. One of the best safety highlight tapes i've seen. 2015 is probably the best SFL DB class in a decade.. Brewton, Irvin, Johnson, Cole, Causey, McFadden.. No excuse not to pull 2 or 3 of these kids all are 4 star kids.. Cole will be a 5 star

I remember people were saying the same thing about 2008(?). That was the class we almost/should have landed Peterson, Harris, Jenkins, Bryant.

Looks a whole lot like Earl Thomas of the Seahawks

Playing a 110 MPH and with absolutely no regard for his own safety and certainly none for the people he's steamrolling.

Awesome instincts as well.

Al made one **** of a play when he got Coley in here to recruit these next two classes. '14 and '15 are going to be an embarrassment of riches. Should be illegal to accrue as much talent as we are going to.

Advertisement
Is this mikes kid or nephew?

Nephew

Michael Irvin JR 2016 is his kid

Yea he haw already stated that his son n nephew won't be goin anywhere but UM...lol....that whole family bleeds Orange n Green

Except for, you know....the one who went to Michigan State and played for Saban....Sedrick Irvin.....Tim´s coach.

Sedrick Irvin still gives me nightmares from my freshman year at Miami High.

Advertisement
I remember seeing film on him thinking he would be a great slot reciever/running back much like Brandon Powell. Now I can't help but drool for him at safety.

Advertisement
Reminds me of Therezie. Knows his angles to the ball from the safety spot and knows how to hit people.

Looks a whole lot like Earl Thomas of the Seahawks

Playing a 110 MPH and with absolutely no regard for his own safety and certainly none for the people he's steamrolling.

Awesome instincts as well.

Al made one **** of a play when he got Coley in here to recruit these next two classes. '14 and '15 are going to be an embarrassment of riches. Should be illegal to accrue as much talent as we are going to.

You can't go wrong with a guy named earl.

Advertisement
Back