Tim Irvin Recap

Advertisement
You can say what you want about a Miami/Whoever battle, but a kid with the last name Irvin who's actually a blood relative isn't going anywhere but UM.

CANE.

http://www.caneinsider.com/2014/08/13/irvin-canes-14804/

Westminster Christian 2015 SS Tim Irvin hasn’t narrowed his list of favorites publicly, but if you’ve been following his recruitment closely, it’s shaping up to be a Miami/Florida battle.
“I’m open right now. I thank God for this humbling opportunity and position I’m in.”
He visited the University of Florida recently and he recapped his time in Gainesville.
“I really liked my Florida trip. It felt like home. I bonded with the coaches and I toured the school. Florida has great facilities.”
Irvin pointed out that Gainesville has a different “feel” to it than Miami.
“The environment is a lot different than Miami. It’s nice. I think I can fit in most anywhere, but definitely I could see myself at UF.”
Irvin recently visited his famous Cane uncle, Michael Irvin. The Westminster Christian standout shared that he discussed his future and settled on a position to play moving forward.
After talking we decided that defense is my best position, so I’m going to concentrate on strong safety and nickel corner. We felt like I was a better tackler than runner,” Irvin told CaneInsider. “I feel more comfortable on defense and I can use my aggressiveness on defense more.
“Miami was already recruiting me for defense and after I informed UF, the staff told me just to compete, work hard, and that everything else will fall into place.”
The Hurricanes have been actively recruiting Irvin for months, and he stated that he’s built a close relationship with the Miami staff.
“I have a great, close bond with head coach Al Golden and DB coach Paul Williams. They’re both great coaches. I feel that UM is starting to bring back that old swagger. I’m from here and Miami is the hometown school, so that’s a big plus.”
Very soon, Irvin plans to hammer out a list of schools that he’ll officially visit.
“I’ll sit down this week and figure all that out, which programs I’ll visit.”
Irvin knows when he’ll make his decision public.
“I’ll make my decis

This. Sorry I underestimated the Playmaker for a few weak moments!! Big influence obviously.

Advertisement
Advertisement
JHova7 posting on Gator Bait that Irvin is a Gator Lock ��

Kinda like Erma Lane huh?

He was right about Lane committing to UF when everyone was thinking Alabama or Miami.

What the **** is a JHova7? And why is it polluting our board?

He is or was a varsity basketball coach at Southridge who is one of the agenda having dbags in S FL pushing kds away from Miami. Not sure what his connection to Irvin is though.

Jhova has been right about some kids but hes been completely wrong about some, he was saying deon bush was going to auburn and he was a lock to them, then he said leggett was going to marshal and he was right but then again everyone knew about the kids grade and transfer issues Sooooooooo yea im going to call bull sh¡t on this one

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back