Tim Irvin Recap

U

User-4525

Tim Irvin knows there is no offseason. He believes his team has the ability to win a state title this year. In order to reach that goal, he has been preparing for his senior season since his junior season ended.

“Basically I’ve been just working on my quickness and coming down the hill as a safety. I’m working on it because at the next level I will be playing free safety and strong safety. I want to get bigger, faster, and stronger in the weight room.”

As far as the recruiting process...

Continue reading...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kids going to be a cane. Mike isn't letting family go to Florida.

He was with Mike for a week. He is with Sedric everyday. Sedric has a lot more pull on Tim than Mike and to be honest neither has that much pull. Tim really is going to do what he wants and feels is best.

Advertisement
Not going to sweat a 5'9 safety

QB and DL is what we need

Kaaya and Allison check

Chad thomas
Demetrius Jackson
Trent Harris
Mike Smith
Anthony moten
Courtel Jenkins
Scott patchan
Richard McIntosh
Jason Strowbridge
Ryan Fines
Plus 1 more elite DT

GOOD haul

Advertisement
Advertisement
I always wish the gaytors lose every game, but I have to ill will towards T-Rob. He just doing his job like every other recruiter. Its Tim's decision and and we got a lot in our favor to land him. So until he's ready to announce nothing to report like this story.

More and more reason to cheer for those UF bums to lose every weekend so T-Rob can get fired

I always wish the gaytors lose every game, but I have to ill will towards T-Rob. He just doing his job like every other recruiter. Its Tim's decision and and we got a lot in our favor to land him. So until he's ready to announce nothing to report like this story.

I need no additional reasons to root against UF. As for TRob, his interests are not aligned with my interests at this time, so **** him.

More and more reason to cheer for those UF bums to lose every weekend so T-Rob can get fired

I need no additional reasons to root against UF. As for :)TRob, his interests are not aligned with my interests at this time, so **** him.

This. U.

Advertisement
Back