UF has 2 sure losses IMO:
@Bama
@FSU

Then I think they'll lose to UGA.

Then they got 3 very tough games, BUT at home:

Mizzou
LSU
South Carolina

Thats a brutal schedule, but I think they can go 8-4.

It'll be good enough to save muschamps job.

He just said he didn't care about W/L he cares how he's gonna get prepared for the league. With donofrio at the helm of our stellar D I'm sure he will commit soon!

Advertisement
While we're on the topic of Florida. I think they win 8-9 games. That defense is just too good.

While we're on the topic of Florida. I think they win 8-9 games. That defense is just too good.

They were 8th in total defense and 15th in scoring defense last year.

Didn't matter last year and it ain't gonna matter this year.

Advertisement
They can beat mizzu an lsu will be bringing in new WR and QB
@Bama
@FSU

Mizzou
LSU
South Carolina

He just said he didn't care about W/L he cares how he's gonna get prepared for the league. With donofrio at the helm of our stellar D I'm sure he will commit soon!

T-Rob Miami's next DC please jesus

Just cause the dude can recruit doesn't make him a good coach. How did he do developing DBs there the last couple years??

Conspicuous by their absence from that table are early entrants Loucheiz Purifoy and Marcus Roberson, both of whom were touted at times in 2013 as potential first-round picks. They lead Florida's crop of eight undrafted free agents who will hope to sign with NFL teams over the next few days and claw their way to a roster spot in training camp.

Just cause the dude can recruit doesn't make him a good coach. How did he do developing DBs there the last couple years??

Conspicuous by their absence from that table are early entrants Loucheiz Purifoy and Marcus Roberson, both of whom were touted at times in 2013 as potential first-round picks. They lead Florida's crop of eight undrafted free agents who will hope to sign with NFL teams over the next few days and claw their way to a roster spot in training camp.

better then a guy who can't coach or recruit ala dorito

Advertisement

better then a guy who can't coach or recruit ala dorito

Lol exactly...... You can't win big in college football without great players. If Miami had a better DC I think Jaquan and Tim would have been committed right now.

Idc if people are saying Florida is in the lead, I think he will play for Miami next year. It's gonna be too much pressure from the hometown to stay & He's Michael Irvin's nephew. He's a canes fan also.

He's gonna go to UF with Jaquan and that's it? Or He can go to Miami with Jaquan, Jordan, & Clarington & some of the south Florida express team.

I agree with you... Not only that, UF is slated to lose 6 games this year which = No Muchamp and ALL new staff again...

Last year was a fluke; Florida has two consecutive top 10 recruiting classes, they will go 8-4 or 7-5 SEC East is weak this year.

They'll be lucky to go 6-6...

Advertisement
Idc if people are saying Florida is in the lead, I think he will play for Miami next year. It's gonna be too much pressure from the hometown to stay & He's Michael Irvin's nephew. He's a canes fan also.

He's gonna go to UF with Jaquan and that's it? Or He can go to Miami with Jaquan, Jordan, & Clarington & some of the south Florida express team.

I agree with you... Not only that, UF is slated to lose 6 games this year which = No Muchamp and ALL new staff again...

Last year was a fluke; Florida has two consecutive top 10 recruiting classes, they will go 8-4 or 7-5 SEC East is weak this year.

Eh, don't think so.

Meyer is gone. Timmy Teabag is gone and never coming back.
For a short period of time UF was relevant. It's not like they have a long history of success.
They never won an SEC championship until Spurrier got there.

They bring in this kid Driskell and try to make him Teabag, but instead get a poor version of Terry Dean.

Even the most die hard gator fan has to admit that Muschamp is not a good fit, except maybe for a Marine Corp boot camp.

I already know the gator response, "Well, Miami hasn't even won the ACC yet."

True, but 5 National championships is a viable counter to any criticism.

"What have you done for me lately?"

Well, we haven't done much, I'll admit.

But I'd bet 100 dollars against any gator fan, and give you 10-1 odds that Miami wins the ACC before UF wins the SEC.

They'll be lucky to go 6-6...

Luck will have nothing to do with it.

Their talent level, coaching, leadership, and heart will ensure they over achieve and go 6-6.

Unless, of course, they schedule more FCS teams, then they will claw their way to 5-7.

@Bama
@FSU

Mizzou
LSU
South Carolina

Asscramp's job won't depend as much on his final record as it will on who he loses to and how his team looks in the process. They lose to UGA again and get destroyed by fsu again, and he's history.

Advertisement

I doubt Muschamp has a job if they lose 4+ in the regular season, especially if the offense hasn't shown vast improvement.

Doesn't matter. Next coach will lock down T-Rob immediately, in that scenario.

Advertisement
Back