Tim "Ice" Harris staying on staff?? looks like it....

The assistant budget is rumored to be 5 million!

You are not hiring guys like Ice Harris with that kind of jack available.

He could put Ice back in an admin role like Randy had him.

Advertisement
It'd be great, this early on, for Richt to be at the Citrus Bowl for these Championship games. Alot of talent on the field during these games.

Could be nothing or could be he will be restrained. As of now, he's on staff so it's not a big deal. Richt probably hasn't made decisions yet so he may stay or could be let go tomorrow.

I think you all are foolish if you think some on this staff won't be retained.

The Miami coach was at the Florida state championship football game.

A father attended the state championship game for the team his son coaches, where he also once coached.

My biggest question mark is why ice isn't in Atlanta.

His son isn't the Coach of Booker T anymore.

Unless he has another son on the staff?

Ice is a **** good coach man. Stop with the we're only keeping him bcuz he recruits.

Our mediocre *** RBs had good seasons. Give him a Todd Gurley type and look out

Advertisement
Beard and Scott should be the only two retained. Both have done outstanding jobs this season

Offense was OUTSTANDING when UNC and Clemson combined for an 87-0 first half against us this year.

**** it, retain the entire staff. They're all Miami Guys, they can crootin and ****.

A father attended the state championship game for the team his son coaches, where he also once coached.

Ice's son coaches at FIU now....Not sure if you know that

Treon doesnt have the same mother as Brandon and Tim.

Treon's brother is PIMP Collier (Thearon Collier)...I dont think Treon ever lived with Ice.

Advertisement
Ice is going to be employed by the school until after the bowl game, at the time being they work for the same school. I doubt many will be retained

Ice is a really good coach and has goos connection in south florida. His schools dominated when he coached for Northwestern and Booker T

ICE, Marky Mark, Shaq, Bad red bone bottom right

CVgSTxrUsAAi2v2.jpg

RB Coach is a recruiting spot. Ice doesn't hurt you there.

There's a place for one, MAYBE two, recruiters on staff. The rest need to be legit coaches.

Ice Harris was one of the most dominant Head Coaches in S Florida and our fans label him as a recruiter? Those Northwestern or Booker T Washington schools were not well coached and dominate for years?

Ice's son coaches at FIU now....Not sure if you know that

Treon doesnt have the same mother as Brandon and Tim.

Treon's brother is PIMP Collier (Thearon Collier)...I dont think Treon ever lived with Ice.

then I'm way off base, fair enough

Advertisement
The assistant budget is rumored to be 5 million!

You are not hiring guys like Ice Harris with that kind of jack available.

He could put Ice back in an admin role like Randy had him.

Source? That's ALL of the Adidas $$$.

David Furones
*‏@DavidFurones90

I'm hearing Mark Richt and Tim "Ice" Harris are in Orlando for 4A state championship between Booker T and Raines.

3:56 PM - 5 Dec 2015 from*Orlando, FL

*Looks like Ice will still be on staff, which is a good thing...will most likely keep the Booker T/Central/Northwestern/Norland area

We lost Jamel Cook, Emmet Rice, Darnell Solomon, Keir Thomas, and we dont have a single commit from any of those schools this year. The area is definitely not ours to keep.

David Furones
*‏@DavidFurones90

I'm hearing Mark Richt and Tim "Ice" Harris are in Orlando for 4A state championship between Booker T and Raines.

*Looks like Ice will still be on staff, which is a good thing...will most likely keep the Booker T/Central/Northwestern/Norland area

We lost Jamel Cook, Emmet Rice, Darnell Solomon, Keir Thomas, and we dont have a single commit from any of those schools this year. The area is definitely not ours to keep.

They did not want to play for Golden.

Advertisement
David Furones
*‏@DavidFurones90

Doesnt matter how we lost the area but we have certainly lost it and Ice Harris wasnt able to do anything to stop that. I see no evidence at all that Ice is able to bring in recruits even from the Miami area.

David Furones
*‏@DavidFurones90

Doesnt matter how we lost the area but we have certainly lost it and Ice Harris wasnt able to do anything to stop that. I see no evidence at all that Ice is able to bring in recruits even from the Miami area.

If no one wants to play for your coach there is nothing anyone can do. I don't care how good of a recruiter you are. People are not dumb and knew Golden's scheme and coaching was trash.

I really hope that is the one and only coach he keeps from this staff. I want them all gone but with Ice I could rationalize because there could be some blow-back from Dade high schools if he fired him.

How many Natl championship contenders currently employ former Dade County coaches?

Advertisement
Back