Tim "Ice" Harris staying on staff?? looks like it....

Mocking BTW's coaches = racist

Mocking Randy Shannon = hilarious

Mocking Corrine Brown = hilarious

The hypocrisy is strong in here.

Advertisement
Man this is racist as ****. Black people don't talk like that.

Who said anything about race? Sounds like YOU are the one being racist because you automatically dropped the black card when I quoted some awful grammar. Why do you correlate bad grammar with black people? Hmmm?

View attachment 34311

You dropped some buckwheat BS and it was offensive and you need to stop. It is that simple. Like we can't read your post and not know who you are talking about. Got **** that is racist. Dude really dropped some buckwheat ebonics..smh

I know we joke around and have a good time on the site but that was a bit much. We have to keep CIS clean and away from all the name calling and race baiting. It ruins the experience.

You correlated that type of grammar with blacks, not me. That's racist.

I bet you have no problem laughing at the Corrine Brown "Go Gata" video.

laughing at corrine brown's go gata video is racist now? that woman is certifiably retarded without it. the video is the icing on the cake.
So it is okay to go after the developmentally disabled but not skin color?

It's okay to go after ANYBODY, as long as they're not black.

They can be as dumb as a box of rocks but if you make fun of their stupidity, and they also happen to be black, that will automatically make you a racist.

Mocking a white man's goofy vocabulary = appropriate joke
Mocking a Mexican's goofy vocabulary = appropriate joke
Mocking a black man's goofy vocabulary = racist!

It's okay to go after ANYBODY, as long as they're not black.

They can be as dumb as a box of rocks but if you make fun of their stupidity, and they also happen to be black, that will automatically make you a racist.

Mocking a white man's goofy vocabulary = appropriate joke
Mocking a Mexican's goofy vocabulary = appropriate joke
Mocking a black man's goofy vocabulary = racist!

100% true

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back