Coaching Tim Harris Jr gone, back to UCF as OC

Advertisement
Anyone have a clue on who some viable options might be to replace him? Other than the usual pie-in-the-sky names like Seider, of course.

Literally any swinging **** can be a RB coach. It's a glorified recruiting title.
Banana Hanging GIF by Luis Ricardo

Steve Harvey Lol GIF by ABC Network

All time CIS thread. All I’ve read for the past 6 months is how Miami needs to stop hiring Miami guys then the RB coaching position opens and 90% of posts are people suggesting Miami guys.

Ironically the one good suggestion I saw was a poster alluding to Tommie Robinson who coached at A & M from 2020 - 2022 and Miami from 2007-2009.

A running backs coach main priorities are teaching blocking technique and managing the load of the guys in his room

All time CIS thread. All I’ve read for the past 6 months is how Miami needs to stop hiring Miami guys then the RB coaching position opens and 90% of posts are people suggesting Miami guys.

Ironically the one good suggestion I saw was a poster alluding to Tommie Robinson who coached at A & M from 2020 - 2022 and Miami from 2007-2009.

A running backs coach main priorities are teaching blocking technique and managing the load of the guys in his room
Do you have any ideas or suggestions? I’ll throw a few out there: Larry Porter(UNC), Jerry Mack(Tennessee), Norval McKenzie(GT).

Advertisement

Which is why Dennis Smith shouldn’t be the guy

Advertisement
Gotta a stacked RB room, with the line they building here it should be an attractive job. Hope we get a good coach with good recruiting experience

Telly was in the running last year too. That would make sense. Lots of ties here.

I personally would like to see UM at least take a shot at Mike Hart, yeah he’s at his Alma mater but with Harbaugh leaving there’s a chance (wishful thinking) he’s not retained.

Telly was in the running last year too. That would make sense. Lots of ties here.

I personally would like to see UM at least take a shot at Mike Hart, yeah he’s at his Alma mater but with Harbaugh leaving there’s a chance (wishful thinking) he’s not retained.
If they go with Moore, Hart would seemingly get a bump to at least Co-Oc. They have been on staff together for awhile.

Advertisement
Yeeeaahhhh this is kinda awkward. I may have just posted some believable bull****e to stir up the mopes. My bad. Thought it would get mocked.

We could do a lot worse.

No one was buying your Telly Savalas rumor.
Seriously, this would make sense with Lockett coming here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back