Coaching Tim Harris Jr gone, back to UCF as OC

You do realize he was co-OC there BEFORE coming to Miami, right?

bingo. hes also now the THIRD co-OC on their current staff. if anything, he took a demotion to his old role at UCF and i doubt UCF Is paying much more than we were.

at the end of the day, RBC isnt a hard position to find. its a recruiting position. the only concerning thing is that we have now lost two straight RBCs (one of the being an alum) to take the same job at their old school after a single season.

Advertisement
Wait so the Telly nugget is BS? Seemed pretty believable with Guidry on staff
The cousin part, yes. The part of him interviewing, maybe. The part of him being a likely candidate, not at all. Depends on your perspective. No sauces here.

Advertisement
Anyone but Dennis Smith plz. Not questioning the technician part because I truly have no insight there but imagine his goofy *** going into a home visit with a blue chip recruit. No thx.

Advertisement
Similar career path as one would see with many of the coaches in the Bellichik tree, especially his penchant for hiring former lacrosse players.
i mean tim harris is a coachs son.

Hes played football all his life and was a........QB when he played. As you can see his other brother are other alumni is already int he coaching profession as well at fau.

I wasnt downing him i just knew he was a track legend and chose to come here for track than likely fcs or div 2 football player. Just that you dont have to play a certain position to coach another

i mean tim harris is a coachs son.

Hes played football all his life and was a........QB when he played. As you can see his other brother are other alumni is already int he coaching profession as well at fau.

I wasnt downing him i just knew he was a track legend and chose to come here for track than likely fcs or div 2 football player. Just that you dont have to play a certain position to coach another

All true and at many college and NFL programs you have former offensive linemen coaching other positions and vice-versa. It's called coaching as you know as you are in the profession.

****.. about to be on our 4th RB coach in 4 years.
#iykyk

tap GIF

Advertisement
Because he’s the RB coach at UCF with a name tag that says OC.

I mean good for him, I wish him nothing but the best, and hope he got a raise.

But make no mistake he was brought back there for recruiting and his ties. Not for his offensive acuity.

If I give you the title of attorney at my law office but you’re not allowed to practice law here you’re not a practicing lawyer.
Exactly and if I’m not mistaken he was co-oc last time there (on title not in practice - same this time)

pretty sure this is another Mario let’s find you a graceful exit cause you didn’t recruit one rb truly (all mario) and not as impressed as a coach as I thought you would be move…. At this point we should be able to see the pattern.

This is actually a position you should be able to take a chance on with someone that might have chops. I just don’t know if we can do that with our current staff composition. Maybe I’m out of sorts on that. Tashard Choice is one of the best RB coaches out there right now and he was a GA at North Texas and then leaped right into on field coaching. Got to go to GT one year after and is now at Texas killing it.

Advertisement
Exactly and if I’m not mistaken he was co-oc last time there (on title not in practice - same this time)

pretty sure this is another Mario let’s find you a graceful exit cause you didn’t recruit one rb truly (all mario) and not as impressed as a coach as I thought you would be move…. At this point we should be able to see the pattern.

Occam's Razor?
Why couldn't have been a situation where he simply got a pay raise with additional opportunity to pad his resume? It's nor always coaches pushing out assistant coaches.

Sounds like way too many cooks in the kitchen. Harris clearly went back for the title bump and perhaps he's getting paid more?

Advertisement
Back