Tim Burns????

Think it was @Liberty City El who described our CB recruiting best. It’s like having a 10 page paper due Sunday night and not having **** done midday Saturday. A week before signing day were pushing for a kid that should’ve had 6 months ago. ***** comical

Pffft, 10 page pager with a day and a half? Child's play. That's when you write a 6 page paper and go with 13 pt font and 1.5 spacing.

Advertisement
They went all out after Marshall and thought they had him in the bag.IT's like they froze after he gave the middle finger and still haven't recovered.
My biggest knock on this recruiting staff continues to be the same. They go awol when they think they have their plan a sealed up. Forgetting that you still recruit plan b just in case. Actually you recruit plan b,c,d , e and f. Keep contact open at all times , that way you don’t look like a twit when you show up like “ what’s up, it’s been a minute?”.

They’ve gotten a lot better but still needs improvement.

Agree.

I posted other day him and McGhee are the only names I’m hearing, when I first heard mcburrows I was like “ oh you like him now”? They should’ve been all over this kid the entire time especially with the cb recruiting problem. Him with couch would be two huge pulls from Michigan.

at this point, rumph just needs to recruit whoever don brown goes after

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why are yall laughing at this? UAB has better secondary coach than us
college gameday sport GIF

Advertisement
Was wondering why this thread was bumped. Thought to myself “wait a minute this kid didn’t go to Nebraska, there’s no way he hit the portal already??”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back