Tim Burns mom comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Thank you & I'm here, I seen it
Momma Burns, over here, we aren't those FB gangstas (neither is the owner of the official canes fb page i know him personally and he's ****ed asf) but over here we know the deal. Your son is the goods and not naming any names, we know who messed this up. I wish him the best and can't wait to see him play on Saturdays and Sundays. I really wish our dumb *** staph wise up and brings him back before the ramifications of dropping him really kicks in.

Dude I don't know what previously banned doofus you, but either way **** off.
Lol whatever dude. An ex commit mom comes on here and the first thing you ask if could you tell us what actually happened? PM her if you want to know. It’s been an emotional 24 hours I bet for the family so lay the **** off or give it time and maybe just maybe she might share if she feels like it. Mama Burns doesn’t owe us **** on what happened.

Yes I do. I was wondering if she wanted to share. If she doesn't thats fine too.

Is it ok for her to decide?

She created a log-in name without you having to ask. I would think that if she wants to share the story, she can do so without you asking as well.

Is it necessary for every piece of laundry to be done in public?

You don't have to advertise your thirstiness.

Advertisement
She created a log-in name without you having to ask. I would think that if she wants to share the story, she can do so without you asking as well.

Is it necessary for every piece of laundry to be done in public?

You don't have to advertise your thirstiness.

Dude I'm not doing this with you. There are over 300 posts on this today with dozens of theories, conjecture and differing levels of anger.

I'm the least "thirsty" of all of them. Asking the source respectfully she'd like to share is just that, a respectful request.

Keele reached out to us when he had every team in the country already offer him EXCEPT us. He came here twice on his own dime cause of that relationship & the fact he grew up a um fan. Like I said I get it though. People will continue to make excuses to send culpability or too accept sub par nonsense

Friend, I'm not claiming you are spinning falsehoods. My opinion is that there are always two sides of a story. You have your side- that Johnny Ringo wanted to be our huckleberry, but Diaz wanted to eval the film before Rumph could offer.

So what's the rest of it? Did Diaz see a Jon Richt-DTR situation all over again? You said that Diaz didn't want to recruit them because they were "too high profile." What does that mean? In the past fans have absolutely crushed Diaz and staff for being naive and getting played. Recruits want that UM offer because it drives up the price. We know for a fact this is EXACTLY what happened with Marshall. He and his coach schemed to get UF and Bama in a bidding war, and UM was the perfect patsy to scare them into a last minute giant offer.

Did Diaz have reason to think it was a waste of time? Well I'd need to know that before throwing him under the bus for not going harder after this particular player. When a player has a final three of Texas, Oregon, and UGA- its pretty easy to figure out why Diaz might have known there was no point in letting Rumph rack up frequent flier miles.

And for the sake of argument, let's pretend Diaz had signed off on Ringo. What would Ringo be doing right now? Sitting on the bench recovering from a torn labrum. It was a high school football injury that worsened after non contact camp drills. Fans would be in here mocking Diaz and Rumph for not doing their due diligence and recruiting an injured player when Miami needs CB help immediately.

Anyways, all of this past history seems to be coming up because of what happened with Burns. Some people really seem to think that Diaz dropped Burns for no reason. He did it for fun, I guess? I'd like to learn a little bit more about why it happened before leaping to any conclusions on whether this is a good thing or a bad thing (I'm not arguing about whether Miami's CB recruiting generally sucks - we know that's true. I am looking at this situation and this player apart from that)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol whatever dude. An ex commit mom comes on here and the first thing you ask if could you tell us what actually happened? PM her if you want to know. It’s been an emotional 24 hours I bet for the family so lay the **** off or give it time and maybe just maybe she might share if she feels like it. Mama Burns doesn’t owe us **** on what happened.

A banned retread says what?

Advertisement
You had replied to my post and I replied back. Not a big deal for me. I don’t call Rumph or Manny nasty names on here or personalize things like that. I’m not a miserable, hateful person, I appreciate what I do have. I don’t think Rumph’s recruiting is good but I have no doubt that Manny does what you say. You and I both upvoted a guy who criticized Rumph’s recruiting but said Manny’s making these calls, not Rumph. There’s no way Manny didn’t make this call.

I don’t think the coaching has been particularly good on that side of the ball and I think we need a new start, like on offense. That said, Manny is a defensive coach, so while he will turn the offense over to Enos or Lashlee, I think he hired Baker because he could still keep control. I also think that Manny allowing Baker to call plays or whatever he’s doing, is killing us. Either Manny coaches the defense or he turns it over to someone who knows wtf they’re doing.
Particularly the bolded.

This is just a crazy turn of events. Manny has to have something cooking, I am no way in the know, but I refuse to believe someone can have so many high profile NCAA coaching jobs and be such a f&cking idiot when it comes to managing personnel. I could be wrong and he could be THAT dumb. Probably the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back