Tim Burns mom comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU ALL JUST REFUSE TO BELIEVE MANDY PICKS AND CHOOSES WHO WE RECRUIT ON DEFENSE HUH... almost sad how out of touch this crowd is with reality. All the blame gets put on baker for game calling too. They been calling the defense together since midway through last season. For some reason MANDY is the one individual y'all simply refuse to ever hold accountable. Guess it's something about cubans in miami or used car salesmen...

I absolutely think Manny heads up the recruit picking and leans on his boy Banda (and now Baker) for buy-in. The only defensive coaches I feel had freedom to do their own thing was Kool and Simpson. I think Banda has more say on CB recruits than Rumph......and that’s troubling. Rumph is terrible at recruiting but at least value his opinion over the other guy with even less experience.

Manny was not a good recruiter or talent evaluator as DC. I think this current roster, the need for all those high level defensive transfers, and the struggles we’ve had this year on D is a direct reflection of that.

Advertisement
Wasn’t this ball player just talked up about his play last week after their game!!! Man like I said, I’m waiting for El to comment!
Lol...follow the "likes"....you don't drop this kid..only way in my mind that you can possibly justify doing it is if you got confirmation that he was flirting with other schools. For Stephen Field and Cooney and DVD, and Hype and Telly etc etc, to be on staff and this happens, it HAS to be more to the story than dropping this MNW gem for a 3* kid outta Texas with better "measurables". No way no how. I got no juice on this, I'm like you, waiting on El cuz he has the MNW juice....

I have a running list of people who will be gloriously called out when Manny fails, which I hope doesn't happen and we return to glory...but it's becoming evident that King and Lashlee are smokescreens for the rest of the staff's ineptitude and amateur approach
I mentioned it in another post. Look at our defensive players and tell me who stood out (relatively) this year. Roche, Philips and (except the last 2 games) Bolden. None of them recruited and developed by Manny. He had full control of the D for 3.5 years. We had 5 (maybe 4?) star recruit in Hall who Saban came to his HS in a chopper to impress. Why he is not performing to his potential? I don't blame the kids. I blame the HC.

You're making Burns out to be trash when he's a pretty **** good corner; obviously better than anything we have bc he's the only one (or was lol), but he is far from a scrub.

Where did I say he was a scrub?

I said hes undersize which is true according to what hes listed at and what people said about him in the NW/Palmetto thread. At least you didn't argue if he was from NJ everytone would think hes a complete scrub

Advertisement
Why take his f***ing commitment?

Mike Rumph is a total hack...Has offered what? One corner since March/April? Not only can he not land kids, but he is indecisive, changes his mind on kids, never has a backup plan, etc, etc
6-1 bro...take that negative **** outta here or @Go Canes!! is gonna call you a mope.

Literally laughing at the fact we dropped him without a commitment incoming. Some Tier 1 **** right there.

This is a stupid *** drop.u dont drop a pipeline kid who has other stud teammates committed to us.i dont see nothing positive about this no matter how u look at it.

6-1 bro...take that negative **** outta here or @Go Canes!! is gonna call you a mope.

Literally laughing at the fact we dropped him without a commitment incoming. Some Tier 1 **** right there.

Yep, orangebowlmagicdumb****, 305to954 and Echtcane are currently having a foursome with Lisp and Slide as he says "you like that record don't you girls, say it louder, 6-1!

Advertisement
I absolutely think Manny heads up the recruit picking and leans on his boy Banda (and now Baker) for buy-in. The only defensive coaches I feel had freedom to do their own thing was Kool and Simpson. I think Banda has more say on CB recruits than Rumph......and that’s troubling. Rumph is terrible at recruiting but at least value his opinion over the other guy with even less experience.

Manny was not a good recruiter or talent evaluator as DC. I think this current roster, the need for all those high level defensive transfers, and the struggles we’ve had this year on D is a direct reflection of that.
Banda is the co-dc....

Yep, orangebowlmagicdumb****, 305to954 and Echtcane are currently having a foursome with Lisp and Slide as he says "you like that record don't you girls, say it louder, 6-1!
All I’m saying is this. I knew the kid was eventually going to be dropped...but these ****heads don’t even have a CB lined up. If there is anything to cry about it’s that! That is some Tier 1 bull**** right there but maybe if we manifest some positive thoughts it’ll be ok

Hoo hum!!!!

I’m not Cuban or being sold a Bill of goods on Manny being the answer but ok. I’ve posted that a good deal on here. I also posted after this that if the kid was dropped this late that it wasn’t Rumph’s call. Rumph’s still not a good recruiter. And really, I’m not seeing anything promising on that side of the ball coaching-wise.

Defense was still much better under Manny than Baker.
Was that a blanket statement or did I reply to you without realizing? Saying mike isn't a good recruiter is something I'm not arguing at this point one way or the other. But it's the equivalent of me saying ur a telemarketer and ur not allowed to do cold calls. Nothing but a set script with a subscription base. Because otherwise youre judging a dude based on someone else's measurements. The kids y'all say are this and are that mandy literally handpicked. If Mike had his options he had one kid locked in who is easily the defensive freshman of the year so far in the sec and the other who was set to start at georgia as a true freshman before his injury... Those were mike's two targets and mandy wouldn't sign off on them due to them being out of state and being too high profile. Said it would be hard to justify the expense of recruiting them... That was out of Mandy's mouth. No one else's. Just think keele was locked in on wanting to come here and LOVED UM HISTORY AND EVEN LOVED RUMPH due to his role in our history. We didn't even offer him for almost two years when the kid took his own time and reached out to us. How the **** that works...is that on mike or is it on our defensive wizs from blue martini and the state senate? Reality for you is mike has become a scapegoat to the fans and the staff for various reasons. Staph because he turned down the dc job twice. Once with richt and again with Mandy. Y'all because blah blah blah seems to be the precedence.

YOU ALL JUST REFUSE TO BELIEVE MANDY PICKS AND CHOOSES WHO WE RECRUIT ON DEFENSE HUH... almost sad how out of touch this crowd is with reality. All the blame gets put on baker for game calling too. They been calling the defense together since midway through last season. For some reason MANDY is the one individual y'all simply refuse to ever hold accountable. Guess it's something about cubans in miami or used car salesmen...

You have never seen my posts then. I hate Manny I think he is one of the worst coach’s in UM history. I eviscerate him on a weekly basis. He’s garbage and I can’t wait until he is gone.

Advertisement
Was that a blanket statement or did I reply to you without realizing? Saying mike isn't a good recruiter is something I'm not arguing at this point one way or the other. But it's the equivalent of me saying ur a telemarketer and ur not allowed to do cold calls. Nothing but a set script with a subscription base. Because otherwise youre judging a dude based on someone else's measurements. The kids y'all say are this and are that mandy literally handpicked. If Mike had his options he had one kid locked in who is easily the defensive freshman of the year so far in the sec and the other who was set to start at georgia as a true freshman before his injury... Those were mike's two targets and mandy wouldn't sign off on them due to them being out of state and being too high profile. Said it would be hard to justify the expense of recruiting them... That was out of Mandy's mouth. No one else's. Just think keele was locked in on wanting to come here and LOVED UM HISTORY AND EVEN LOVED RUMPH due to his role in our history. We didn't even offer him for almost two years when the kid took his own time and reached out to us. How the **** that works...is that on mike or is it on our defensive wizs from blue martini and the state senate? Reality for you is mike has become a scapegoat to the fans and the staff for various reasons. Staph because he turned down the dc job twice. Once with richt and again with Mandy. Y'all because blah blah blah seems to be the precedence.

So Manny is blocking his own coaches from improving the team? Is that what you’re saying or am I not understanding? What’s the logic behind this

Wait a minute. Are you telling me Mandy from 8th street wouldn’t sign off on recruiting Kelee Ringo? 5* Kelee Ringo? 6’2 200 pound Kelee Ringo?

Advertisement
I would love to have undersized Bandy right now
I hear ya but Bandy was 100X more physical coming outta high school, the
Which two dudes? But even if this is the case and Mandy is a horrible talent evaluator, you cant worry about hurting somebody feelings when dropping a player

What do you expect from the fans? Our CB recruiting has been absolute trash. Our CB’s this year look worse.

If he isn’t allowed to recruit well he better make these kids better and no one is seeing that. So you can’t fault the fans, they are just going on what they see. **** recruiting and **** play. He isn’t going to get praise for that.

Wait a minute. Are you telling me Mandy from 8th street wouldn’t sign off on recruiting Kelee Ringo? 5* Kelee Ringo? 6’2 200 pound Kelee Ringo?
Rumph pullin in a 5 star from out of state? Yea im not believing that one wouldve ever happened. Thats like when dudes leavin the club tell you man she said she wouldve came home iwth me if she didnt have to be at work early in the mornin! I dont believe in ifs and buts, but I do believe that Rumph doesnt pick who they send him to recruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back