Tim Burns mom comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Nobody is saying that Banda is a great coach but the original mope basically said his guys stink and don't get better.

Several did get better and several have actually made careers in the NFL when most thought they wouldn't including Colbert, Redwine, Jenkins, etc. Maybe thats 100% a testament to the players but maybe just maybe Banda has something to do with it.

Now that he has actually recruited to a higher level from the 3* and low 4* guys to the upper 4* and 5* guys we will see if he can step up his game as well. He's also only 40 years old. Corey Raymond that everyone slobbers over is 51.
Im only going to respond based on the comment you just made. #1 adrian had zero to do with banda and ac will tell you over and over he owes a large portion of his success to mike(who was his position coach here since ac played corner here not safety).#2 redwine neither of them wanted anything to do with because of his practice standards and work ethic. He changed that when he went back to his original position which is safety.(for what it's worth I think banda did a decent job with redwine but it's the system and his measurable that got him into the league not his production. That's 100% on him as an individual. #3 would be rayshawn who is another person that would tell you he learned his most valuable lessons from mike(the guy who started at safety in the league for a number of years and on several teams). Personally I don't see the value in his job but maybe that's just me and my understanding of these kids and what this system does for dbs.

Mikey also made some very good investments during and after a lucrative nfl career that allowed him to do so. Y'all don't walk in the next man's shoes. Not everything is as simple as black or white.
Situations such as this are rarely black and white. I will say that your vagueness and sharing only parts of a story only adds fuel to the speculation fire. Maybe you’re not at liberty to share all the intimate details. I can understand that. Maybe sharing nothing would help to avoid the speculative back and forth that seems to arise when you share limited details.

Nothing but a paycheck. But when you have a large family. Have trouble saying no & mismanaged your nest egg than that decent paycheck is pretty hard to say no to.
Cmon man, why are you speaking on another mans finances like that for?

I know you are just answering questions, but to speak on that mans fiscal responsibility?

Advertisement
Nothing but a paycheck. But when you have a large family. Have trouble saying no & mismanaged your nest egg than that decent paycheck is pretty hard to say no to.
but he said no to be DC at a much higher salary. Got it. :dbc:

At this point nothing good is going to come about from this. Thank you all for your marvelous participation in yet another CIS thread which went the way it goes on CIS.

2352664E-0113-4E23-ADF4-60C4DCB68BDA.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back