Tim Brewster starting to follow Canes accounts

Not sure what the smoke means but he started following a bunch of Canes accounts on twitter the past couple of days

Early ♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️ take👇

He poaching the entire class of 2022. Lawyers at work breaking LOIs.

Gator Nation rolling, Maria Cristoballess as lost control of the program. Miami's BOT doesn't take football seriously--Hecht is a raging dumpster fire.

👆👆Overreaction or am I good?

Advertisement
Early ♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️ take👇

He poaching the entire class of 2022. Lawyers at work breaking LOIs.

Gator Nation rolling, Maria Cristoballess as lost control of the program. Miami's BOT doesn't take football seriously--Hecht is a raging dumpster fire.

👆👆Overreaction or am I good?
That was actually pretty good. 😂😂😂

Not sure what the smoke means but he started following a bunch of Canes accounts on twitter the past couple of days

team america vomit GIF

Advertisement
You might want to go check out his resume, I will tell you that one of the things on his resume was that he helped develop Antonio Gates at San Diego, y'all need to stop being butthurt and grow up and let Mario make this staff Savage and and stop getting all up into your feelings

It doesn’t matter what anybody’s here says, Mario is gonna get who he wants. He’s just going down his list. If this guy‘s on it so be it. I’m not gonna like it but I’m gonna have to live with it.

Growing up in Chicago, I hated Dennis Rodman with an effing passion. Hated him. Then the Bulls signed him. Suddenly I didn't mind it when he did Dennis Rodman ****. Bottom line, anyone Mario hires to coach here, I'm with that guy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Every coach is a shill for their team but yeah Brewster could definitely be over the top with his Tweets, corny AF. Results>Twitter Points. Seems like an odd fit looking from the outside though. Field not being announced leaves speculation open but Mario keeps this stuff locked down.

If he lands elite recruits I don't give a fuq bring him. When u work for us u become one of us. Wes throwing down the U I wasn't mad......Mario leaving under AG I get it.....I don't care about their past. Make us dominant by all means and if Mario is cool with it do it. Whatever it takes to resurrect the most dominant swagged program in cfb history. I don't go reading tweets to get emotional about it so I don't care. If he doesn't come then fuq it as well.

Advertisement
My hatred for Brewster runs deep. Much more so than even Al Golden. When he was the head coach up here for the Gophers - he set the program back about 10 years. Fielded the worst football teams I can remember.

Deion is not a meme
Deion is not a meme
Deion is not a meme
Deion is not a meme
Deion is not a meme
Deion is not a meme
Deion is not a meme
Deion is not a meme
Deion is not a meme
Deion is not a meme
Deion is not a meme
Deion is not a meme