Tim Brewster starting to follow Canes accounts

Advertisement
Dude is an irrelevant ****.

He is a phucking clown. I’m not sold on Field being on field and Mario clearly like defiled cause he had him on his recruiting staff at Oregon so I’m sure they will make it work if he demoted him but Brewster is a Cuck!

He is corny as **** and I’m not even sure he is a good coach….with all that said he did seem to be a good recruiter at F$U. This is interesting move if Mario goes this route

He is a phucking clown. I’m not sold on Field being on field and Mario clearly like defiled cause he had him on his recruiting staff at Oregon so I’m sure they will make it work if he demoted him but Brewster is a Cuck!

He is corny as **** and I’m not even sure he is a good coach….with all that said he did seem to be a good recruiter at F$U. This is interesting move if Mario goes this route
RB/TE coach are the least important on field jobs by a mile. They are recruiters first and second.

Advertisement
I wouldnt sully the relationship with Field to take this guy as TE coach HOWEVER if he wanted a role in the recruiting dept or some other role..you absolutely take him. There are no permanant friends or enemies in business.

That said, this sounds like alot of BS smoke. Lol.

If this dude is looking for a job, you pay him a good chunk of money to be an analyst. His resume is top tier as a position coach. Having that as an analyst is big time

Advertisement
it is not about thoughts. He's a name that has been rumored for awhile.
You tagged someone and said thoughts so I don’t see how it’s not about thoughts. There is another name being mentioned too. I just don’t feel it will be Brewster. Outside of his twitter, he is a really good recruiter tho.

Advertisement
it is not about thoughts. He's a name that has been rumored for awhile.
cool smoke GIF

Advertisement

You might want to go check out his resume, I will tell you that one of the things on his resume was that he helped develop Antonio Gates at San Diego, y'all need to stop being butthurt and grow up and let Mario make this staff Savage and and stop getting all up into your feelings

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back