Tigers say we were talking hella S**T

Advertisement
My wife graduated from there, Clemson fans are the most insecure fans on the planet.

They can’t just enjoy they are good. I guess it’s because they were the definition of average for 20 plus years after the 80s, it’s like they don’t know how to handle being a great program.
All good things come to end they say...

Gilbert and Nesta never stop talking out there. No matter the score they have to show off the golds.

NestaGrill.JPG

Advertisement
That's every player on every play in every game.

**** Clemson with their choir boy bull****.
I beg to disagree! Led by their Hippie QB, them good ol' boys and brother man's is mother f'in NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heck, even their HC makes your boy Diaz look like a " choir boy! "

Matter of fact, I believe the Hippie QB will lead his team to another National Championship!!!! That's how NASTY their three units be. huh?

Hate to say it, but we're approaching that 20 year status of not being good, average at best. I'm not sure what that says about some of our fans or how they handle mediocrity.

Been to Clemson for a game and those m'fers were as hospitable before and after the game as I've ever seen. Would go again, no question. Always felt the same about Nebraska fans.
F' those good ol' boy and good ol' girl small town CornSUCKER fans! Chit, the VAST MAJORITY of those Cornsucker fans YOU ADMIRE, literally HATE the Miami Hurricane Football program!!!!!!!!! Always have and always will. duh.

Matter of fact, YOUR beloved Herbie CornSUCKER fans literally HATE the Colorado Buffalo's, too! And I do mean literally. huh?

Case in point regarding the fan base you admire. Back in the mid-eightes, Colorado lost a starting QB to CANCER. And approximately 50% of those good ol' boys and good ol' girls were HAPPY about that tragic situation!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sal Aunese was his name in case you don't believe.

Nevertheless, I'd say about THIRTY PERCENT are " square Joe's and Jane's. " LOL But as for the rest of them... F' them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh. It's the old school grandpa's and grannies whom are mainly cordial and all that. But it's those " 45 years and younger " small town peeps whom are SNAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In other words, it's those good ol' boys and good ol' girls whom go on the pale face WAR PATH!!!!!!!!! lmfao huh?

Advertisement
" Sal is DEAD, Go Big Red... Sal is DEAD, Go Big Red. " That was the rallying cry of approximately 40% of the Go Big Red faithful. The remaining 10% kept their sentiments to themselves. LOL

Again, it's not the older Herbie Husker faithful whom engage in such hate, it's the YOUNG peeps that go on the war path and what not. huh?

" Sal is dead, Go Big Red. " So let that sink in!!!!!

OU loved to talk trash to Nebraska in the 60's and 70's. Nebraska fans cried about it for decades.
Coach Switzer once told a short story of a few lines, on how a couple of hundred Cornhusker fans' gave him the MIDDLE FINGER as he was walking back to the locker room after OU won a game in small town capital town. He said they ALL rose up in unison and threw him the finger ( He was laughing about it and waved back to them. ). LMFAO He said they were granddad's and grandma's and even grade school kids. LOL

In other words, it was ALL ages from old to young.

They all rose up in unison and threw Switzer the " F you " finger. LMFAO Now that 's fresh.

Yes talking **** occurs in every game.

I just wish we were better at ALL the ingredients of our old culture besides talking ****

Working hard, being completely prepared, playing hard, having NO QUIT, and winning and being able to back up your **** talking as the old Canes did was one of the keys to our being dominant in the past.

That was the old Miami culture that we claim to be trying to resurrect and instill here again.

Sometimes it seems that the only takeaway our players and coaches remember about our past is the **** talking.part.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m glad!

These Clemson jits will never understand the mentality.

They are bullies right now. And tried to punk us.

I love the confused tone in their voice when they couldn’t understand that we wouldn’t back down regardless of score.

Now we need to match it with elite performance.

It just shows....that as ELITE as they are....they feel insecure about our program. Thats from their head coach, to their players and fans.

I knew it was really off when they were all bent out of shape about the turnover chain and had to do all the extra stuff in the locker room after beating us about it.

Advertisement
Them ****'s won the game but like I said before the game, we need to skull drug trevor, mission accomplished, he doesn't want to see or play us no more, Trust me, if coach diaz is worth a damyum, we should be playing them again. It's funny how coach diaz be up their fronting on the team, talking about "the/our players haven't been on this stage" bytch you haven't been either, your soft *** defensive play-calling has forced us to play from behind Clemson 2 games in a row.

We lost but the boys didn't lose the fight in em, and let the Truth be told, our guys know Clemson is not that good, they just better coordinators and sign stealers, baby belicheat, yabba dabo, still mad at coach richt for letting em know bout that bullshat, real coaches don't respect that type ****, we already sending you game tapes, apparently that's not enuff for you. Our players made sure ladson caught **** out their too, everybody that comes on a visit or fake like they coming to UM and than go elsewhere will continue to pay a price.

The one thing we know about coach richt, he kept star talent coming in on offense, from Ahmon to jt4 to brevin to deejay dallas, cam, I luv when coach richt came in and immediately said, we don't have any speed at wideout, and stacy coley was still here, lol, he put pressure on cager and all those boys, but than Ahmon started emerging, than he went and got jt4 and for all the clowns who wanted to act like coach richt didn't know WTF he was doing, let me ask a question, how is it we play Clemson in the ACC championship game, down Ahmon, down mark walton, down herdon, a hurt rosier, and than we go into a game with supposedly according to the happy crew, the best qb at UM I think somebody said since torretta, GTFOH, a so called "finally real OC" along with the portal King in coach diaz and still end up scoring only 7 points more on offense in this game as coach richt did in 17.

Again, SHOUTS OUT to them boys for following instructions and punishing trevor, he'll be worried if he has to see us again, cause he knows he'll be taking a beating again, skull druggery accomplished:

F' those good ol' boy and good ol' girl small town CornSUCKER fans! Chit, the VAST MAJORITY of those Cornsucker fans YOU ADMIRE, literally HATE the Miami Hurricane Football program!!!!!!!!! Always have and always will. duh.

Matter of fact, YOUR beloved Herbie CornSUCKER fans literally HATE the Colorado Buffalo's, too! And I do mean literally. huh?

Case in point regarding the fan base you admire. Back in the mid-eightes, Colorado lost a starting QB to CANCER. And approximately 50% of those good ol' boys and good ol' girls were HAPPY about that tragic situation!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sal Aunese was his name in case you don't believe.

Nevertheless, I'd say about THIRTY PERCENT are " square Joe's and Jane's. " LOL But as for the rest of them... F' them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh. It's the old school grandpa's and grannies whom are mainly cordial and all that. But it's those " 45 years and younger " small town peeps whom are SNAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In other words, it's those good ol' boys and good ol' girls whom go on the pale face WAR PATH!!!!!!!!! lmfao huh?

Mack, NO fan base is immune from having fans who are "SNAKES " even Miami

Some of these "very fine people" are openly out there slinking around, ....while others hide undercover ....nevertheless they do exist ....and as much as I wish it wasn't the case...the simple fact is ( although some fan bases may be somewhat better than others) NO fan base is immune from having them

I TOLD YALL OUR GITS DIDN'T BACK DOWN AT ALL BRUH THEM YOUNG NYGGAS AIN'T GIVE NO FU.CKS ABOUT CLEMSON......... I DON'T WANT THEM TO LOSE THAT FIRE ANGER MOTIVATES AND FOCUSES SOME PEOPLE. IT DO FOR ME.

WE NOT MEANT TO FIT INTO COLLEGE FOOTBALL LIKE CLEMSON AND ALABAMA AND OHIO STATE..... SQUARE PEG WON'T FIT IN ROUND HOLE LET OUR GITS TALK THAT **** I LOVE THAT **** THESE HOOD KIDS AIN'T **** SWEET ABOUT OVERTOWN OR CC, LIBERTY CITY, LIL HAITI ETC ..... IT'S FU.C.KED UP IN THE HOOD AND IF YOU COME FROM FU.C.KED UP YOU GONE BE THAT.

DON'T WON'T PERFECT WELL ROUND ADJUSTED KIDS I WANT THEM TO BE WHO THE FU.C.K THEY ARE.

Advertisement
Back