Tigers say we were talking hella S**T

Advertisement
Advertisement
That is so beautiful to see that hippy on the ground like this. Good KARMA is going our way. This dude looks like a flower child from the psychedelic ERA. Usually I don't support but their is an exception. Can't wait to see him in December. Tree hunger

Advertisement
really.gif

Advertisement
Fact that these clowns from Clemson are still talking about it 3 days or whatever after cracks me up lol... were obviously in there head for some reason they know we're coming for that *** eventually! We hurt there little choir boy and talked **** well get over it happens on the field all the time College or pros!! Lawrence will hear it quite often when he gets to the league these ***** think there self entitled up in Clemsun?!

Advertisement
My wife graduated from there, Clemson fans are the most insecure fans on the planet.

They can’t just enjoy they are good. I guess it’s because they were the definition of average for 20 plus years after the 80s, it’s like they don’t know how to handle being a great program.

People who arent on field or court make a big deal how people talk in the middle of a game, I saw a fuss made in the NBA bubble over trash talk with hot mics and here is another situation.. This is a non story but if you have a narrative you can build whatever you want.. This fits into "thuggish inner city miami THUGU" against our great kids who are great (even if they come from same background as miami kids)..

People get triggered soo easily nowadays.. All the players after the game shook hands, said whats up and kept it moving.. Between the lines **** gets real, then some nerd wants to write headlines and twitter fingers about something that happens in every big game.. Regular fans cant handle that ****, they need to keep the mics off..

Advertisement
Back