Tigers say we were talking hella S**T

Advertisement
@Ecush summed up Trevor Lawrence last season - he looks like a big tranny running down the field.

My wife graduated from there, Clemson fans are the most insecure fans on the planet.

They can’t just enjoy they are good. I guess it’s because they were the definition of average for 20 plus years after the 80s, it’s like they don’t know how to handle being a great program.
Haha, it might be true man. I have a family friend whose entire family went to Clemson and they completely accepted being a national joke all through the 90's and 00's... now that they finally broke the mold of "Clemson-ing" and actually became an elite program who can seal the deal, it's like they don't even know how to react.

Advertisement
It’s not. They re just mad because we were belligerent in our âss whipping.
With the headline I was grimacing and cringing expecting to see 3-4 players dancing and saying some outrageous stuff. He just said “your qb is hurt”....he didn’t even accentuate with any explicit adjectives. The comments on the page are more offensive than anything in the clip

Advertisement
My wife graduated from there, Clemson fans are the most insecure fans on the planet.

They can’t just enjoy they are good. I guess it’s because they were the definition of average for 20 plus years after the 80s, it’s like they don’t know how to handle being a great program.

Hate to say it, but we're approaching that 20 year status of not being good, average at best. I'm not sure what that says about some of our fans or how they handle mediocrity.

Been to Clemson for a game and those m'fers were as hospitable before and after the game as I've ever seen. Would go again, no question. Always felt the same about Nebraska fans.

Advertisement
Hate to say it, but we're approaching that 20 year status of not being good, average at best. I'm not sure what that says about some of our fans or how they handle mediocrity.

Been to Clemson for a game and those m'fers were as hospitable before and after the game as I've ever seen. Would go again, no question. Always felt the same about Nebraska fans.

TrumpyCane would be hospitable as well if we were averaging almost 11-12 wins a season for almost 12 years.

However we have not been anywhere near that so I'm an ******* to all opposing fans

Hopefully one day TrumpyCane can kill people with kindness but until then.......

Advertisement
Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 12.54.31 AM.png

Fk him...Dude was winded,acted up, got a guy ejected and then danced.

Could care less if Britney on TRT blows his/her knee out.

Fk him...Dude was winded,acted up, got a guy ejected and then danced.

Could care less if Britney on TRT blows his/her knee out.
I missed the play but it sounds like the refs literally threw a bullshît flag on us for legally hitting Dabo’s ball spiking big tranny too hard and he/she said ouch.

1602673683231.gif

Advertisement
Back