Tifwiw

Advertisement
I would be shocked if Banda doesn't follow Diaz to Temple.He can get the DC tag and a bump in salary.He will be one of his ace recruiters and Diaz will still run the defense.I doubt a guy like manny will let someone else run his defense.

Advertisement
If we can play with 22 guys I think I can be the DC.
Biggest problem is hiding it from refs. They often catch 12, not to mention 22. Sooner or later they'll catch us and there will be a penalty. After that, they will catch on and watch for us to do it again. We might have to go down to playing with 12 or 13. Once they figure out that, we'll be stuck playing with eleven all the time.

This doesn’t make any sense.

Richt is focused on Offense and knows that he has to hire a competent DC and be “hands off”

I doubt he promotes from within and any DC coming in will bring or hire his own staff

Diaz isn’t hiring him as. DC at Temple that’s why he’s staying
This. Banda not gonna go from DBs at Miami to DBs at temple. Diaz will be the DC at temple much like Richt is the OC here. Unless Diaz gives him the title but withholds playcaliing duties I suppose.

Advertisement
This. Banda not gonna go from DBs at Miami to DBs at temple. Diaz will be the DC at temple much like Richt is the OC here. Unless Diaz gives him the title but withholds playcaliing duties I suppose.
How many current HCs call defensive plays?

If Banda stays he would have to be dc. Which would mean just a new lb coach and another coach somewhere. Seems like a lazy hire rather then getting a established DC. I dont know that Banda is ready to or will ever be a DC
Based off of what? Banda’s units have always performed and he seems to recruit good talent at the safety position.

Advertisement
Banda an idiot if he stays. Without Diaz hes still serving drinks. No one else at this school has any loyalty to him and he wont be a DC anywhere! Plus how much more can anyone take of CMR in coral gables (including himself). Two years tops and then him its 'welcome to the real world' for some of our coaches.

Advertisement
Inside the football building is Banda is staying .

More news to come , and not from me.

really really hope Banda has reached out to his guys Rique being #1. We need all those planning on coming to OV this weekend to come and let the staff talk to them.

This doesn’t make any sense.

Richt is focused on Offense and knows that he has to hire a competent DC and be “hands off”

I doubt he promotes from within and any DC coming in will bring or hire his own staff

LOL you expect Richt to allow the new DC to trim the fat. He is going to force the DC to keep all of Diaz yes men.

Only way I see Banda staying is if he’s promoted to DC.

And I wouldn’t do that. Don’t think richt would either

IDK about that. I think it's more likely either Banda or Jess Simpson or both get promoted. Maybe some responsiblities get changed. I think CMR is more likely to keep the core of the defensive staff intact and maybe fill in.

Advertisement
Back