Tifwiw

Advertisement
Whoever it is it needs to be done right away with the early signing period around the corner.Already rumors of several players bolting.

Got to make a great hire immediately or our defense might look like our offense( or lack of one) real quick.

Advertisement
ok so we are going to hire a new DC who cant pick his staff? or is JEss just gonna get promoted?

Does it ever occur to people that maybe these coaches just get tired of moving?

Advertisement
Advertisement
..banda's wife put the lockdown on going to a ****** place like temple

If Banda stays he would have to be dc. Which would mean just a new lb coach and another coach somewhere. Seems like a lazy hire rather then getting a established DC. I dont know that Banda is ready to or will ever be a DC

Advertisement
I was told he was staying on staff
Hope your right Cribby, seems to me Banda is very happy in So. Fla versus Texas (where he is from) and maybe, just maybe he will stay. But then again his loyalty is to Diaz. We all know Banda came with Diaz and he has proven to be an excellent recruiter and safety coach here. Here's to hoping he stays.

If Banda stays he would have to be dc. Which we mean just a new lb coach and another coach somewhere. Seems like a lazy hire rather then getting a established DC. I dont know that Banda is ready to or will ever be a DC

Hire best OC available.

Advertisement
Back