Tifwiw

If Banda stays he would have to be dc. Which would mean just a new lb coach and another coach somewhere. Seems like a lazy hire rather then getting a established DC. I dont know that Banda is ready to or will ever be a DC

Why? He was just fine keeping his current job another year, but because Diaz is gone he gets a promotion?

Advertisement
Why? He was just fine keeping his current job another year, but because Diaz is gone he gets a promotion?

Exactly. A lot of dumb posts thinking that Banda will follow to be a position coach and take less money just because Manny is his boy.

That being said hope Patike goes to Temple and frees up that extra coaching spot for ST or OC

LOL you expect Richt to allow the new DC to trim the fat. He is going to force the DC to keep all of Diaz yes men.

Perhaps on the Offense but he has not meddled at all with the Defense... his hands are full fixing the Offense. I trully do not think he wants the burden of managing the Defense one bit and by tying the DCs hands, he would need to stay involved. Caveat is if he trusts Simpson and promotes him to the DC position ( which I doubt... or at least, I hope not). Then, I can see some of the position coaches retained.

Perhaps on the Offense but he has not meddled at all with the Defense... his hands are full fixing the Offense. I trully do not think he wants the burden of managing the Defense one bit and by tying the DCs hands, he would need to stay involved. Caveat is if he trusts Simpson and promotes him to the DC position ( which I doubt... or at least, I hope not). Then, I can see some of the position coaches retained.

I hope you are correct, but Richt HATES firing people. He only fired scrubs at UGA when the AD forced his hand.

Advertisement
I still want to know when Cribby transitioned from regular funny poster to insider. He’s been talking that insider lingo on the recruiting board out of nowhere.

I still want to know when Cribby transitioned from regular funny poster to insider. He’s been talking that insider lingo on the recruiting board out of nowhere.
Don't trust any "insider" (that didn't prove themselves last recruiting cycle) from December-February, it's easier that way.

Give him a pay raise, would probably put him around what he would get as DC at temple. Plus he would get to stay here in Miami and keep his wife happy. Don’t need to make him DC to keep him

Advertisement
Inside the football building is Banda is staying .

More news to come , and not from me.

And the “more news” is he’s the dc. This was decided two days ago like I posted.

@Cuban-Cane did Ivins post that two days ago ? Immediately after Manny left?

I swear everyone said he was gone more than likely that night.

TEMPLE to MIA
1544827190695.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back