TIFWIW Joe Brady

Advertisement
IMO there's was three ways to look at it: citation warranted, citation unwarranted - or start a new thread about it.
Or keep repeating there are other threads about it...I got it dude...who by the way forced you to check this one out...move on.

Holy shot guys, have some perspective. If I told you last month we have Joe Brady lined up as OC 99.9% of you would take it in a heartbeat. We are going to smoke the coastal

So....half hour ago,...I said in 10 min I would get back to you!!.....I forgot!!

Does this answer the question,..or do I need to try to exemplify..exactly how high?

Asking for the freind!

Advertisement
Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Hence why I said that Brady unlocked the cheat code on Burrow. All great coaches find ways to maximize their players talents, as opposed to bad coaches which often try to fit square pegs into round holes.

I believe that this is why Burrow gives Brady so much credit for his success. He tailored LSU’s offense to fit and highlight Burrow’s strengths, as well as those of his many weapons.

This is also why Burrow is succeeding in Cincy. They have been smart in tailoring the offense to his strengths, similar to what Brady did. NFL teams have learned the hard way to not try to force great talents to change too much. Similar to what Arizona has done with Kyler Murray. The offense is designed to let him do what he does, and the results so far speak for themselves.

In the old NFL, Murray and Burrow are likely to have been busts, since they both would have most probably been forced to play in a traditional way, and suffered because of it.

Similar to Lashlee sitting down with TVD after a couple of losses this season and asking him what plays he would prefer to run, and what his preferred throws were. After that happened, TVD took off and flourished.

I believe that Brady will do the same with TVD, if hired. He is a very intelligent young coach known for his ability to adapt his offense to fit the strengths of his players.

Carolina this year was just a mess, specially after McCaffrey got injured again. With the lack of QB talent and OL cohesion, they were destined to fail under any OC.

I believe that their loss might end up being our enormous gain, if the rumors are accurate.
true that. However, TVD doesn't have the athleticism nor pocket presence of Burrow that buys time to pick defenses apart; he doesn't trust the pocket enough.

Just cautioning expectations a bit, but if TVD can get more comfortable in the pocket it will do wonders for his game.

true that. However, TVD doesn't have the athleticism nor pocket presence of Burrow that buys time to pick defenses apart; he doesn't trust the pocket enough.

Just cautioning expectations a bit, but if TVD can get more comfortable in the pocket it will do wonders for his game.
Joe wasn’t a red shirt freshman with a bad offensive line either fwiw

Advertisement

All he would have to do is turn the Chargers game tape on and tailor the offense around him like the Chargers have Herbert. TVD is a near replica of Herbert right now

Good points. Burrow is definitely more athletic, and has better pocket awareness. Hopefully we can get a great QB coach that can help him in those areas.

In my honest opinion, the next OC will either be better,worse, or similar to the new one. Might be a hot take but it’s how I feel.

Im team Brady.

We saw the LSU offense in 2019 and he had two years in the NFL as a play caller so in my mind, this will make him even better than he was in 2019
Burrow was a special talent along with his weapons around him. While Brady gets a lot of credit let’s not forget who he was working with. Lashlee came from SMU and put up huge numbers with decent talent and then did it with better talent.
I’m skeptical of Brady but he’s also a hot commodity for a reason so I would trust Mario’s judgement and vetting process.

Advertisement
In my honest opinion, the next OC will either be better,worse, or similar to the new one. Might be a hot take but it’s how I feel.
I think a lot of you have a difficult time processing the concept of some posts....its ok though...ill walk you through it if you need me too.

Burrow was a special talent along with his weapons around him. While Brady gets a lot of credit let’s not forget who he was working with. Lashlee came from SMU and put up huge numbers with decent talent and then did it with better talent.
I’m skeptical of Brady but he’s also a hot commodity for a reason so I would trust Mario’s judgement and vetting process.
Here's my take, which could be the same, better, or worse than anyone else's.... He tore up the SEC with Burrow, and I think he'll make the ACC look stupid with TVD. For those who say he had better weapons at LSU, I say he will be facing worse Ds in the ACC, with a **** near equal QB.

Advertisement
Here's my take, which could be the same, better, or worse than anyone else's.... He tore up the SEC with Burrow, and I think he'll make the ACC look stupid with TVD. For those who say he had better weapons at LSU, I say he will be facing worse Ds in the ACC, with a **** near equal QB.
Fix whatever issues the oline has and bring in a vet receiver to go along our younger guys and things will be better or at worse be the same

Another thread about a guy who’s not even at Miami. I will say this, for a young offensive mind as Brady… That’s been on successful offense in LSU and had a stint at the NFL level… I think he’s a good hire for Cristobal if he’s selected. Cause he can only get better with pieces around him.

Advertisement
Back