Off-Topic Tier one Special mission unit; special operations; military

Advertisement

1711554032966.gif

Advertisement
View attachment 228216View attachment 228217View attachment 228218

US Army MSG Brandon Jackson

From Detroit Michigan, joined the Army straight out of High school at 18 where he would go to Fort Benning on an Option 40 as an US Army Airborne Ranger. He would end up in 3rd Ranger Battalion 75th Regiment, Bravo Company as an 11B ASI B4.

After multiple deployments with 3/75th, he would eventually earn the opportunity getting the invite to JSOC assessment & selection, after passing OTC was assigned/inducted into 1st SFOD-D C Squadron Troop 1 B Team. He would go on to serve in CAG (Delta Force) for 12 years as an Operator.

Unfortunately, he passed away in 2016 on a Base jumping accident in Georgia shortly after retiring.

His career awards include:
- Silver Star
- Bronze Star with Valor
- Purple Heart
- Legion Of Merit
- Meritorious Service Medal
- Army Good Conduct Medal
- American Defense Medal

Among many others.

#RIPBJackson gone, but never forgotten, a true American hero.

Advertisement

I saw parts of this recently and I’m not sure what to believe. This is the only dude I’ve seen speak out about Luttrell. Truth is only 1 person knows what really happened on that op. I’m 100% sure they didn’t tell the whole story in Lone Survivor, but I doubt Luttrell was this bad and still embraced by that community.

O’Neal has been shunned pretty hard after the past couple years and he was a bad dude that was DEVGRU. Unless I missed it before, I haven’t seen other people calling out ML.

Also, seeing some LCE posts in this thread is awesome.

I saw parts of this recently and I’m not sure what to believe. This is the only dude I’ve seen speak out about Luttrell. Truth is only 1 person knows what really happened on that op. I’m 100% sure they didn’t tell the whole story in Lone Survivor, but I doubt Luttrell was this bad and still embraced by that community.

O’Neal has been shunned pretty hard after the past couple years and he was a bad dude that was DEVGRU. Unless I missed it before, I haven’t seen other people calling out ML.

Also, seeing some LCE posts in this thread is awesome.

He's not the only person to speak out against Luttrell, in fact one of the Army Rangers from 1st/75th that was apart of the QRF to rescue Marcus has said that he was very untruthful about what happened.

Mohammed Gulab the guy who saved Marcus's life has called out Marcus for years for lying about the details of Red Wings.

There was actually a DIA Intel report that briefed on ORW & it pretty much line for line contradicted nearly everything that Marcus has ever said about the operation. #1 being, that they were ambushed by 80-200 Taliban. That's been proven to be completely false. At most, it was only about 9.

He was also found with 2 full mags & none of his kit missing. He tells the story about how he essentially broke nearly every bone in his body & lost all of his gear except for his rifle, that was just a flat out lie.

Boyd Renner, one of the most long tenured Operators from TACDevron 3 was apart of the QRF of ORW 2, he can't stand Luttrell & has called him a liar.

The reality is, Luttrell more than likely ran & left several of his teammates to die, because after the first contact initiation of the firefight, the majority of them were all still alive. In fact, in the DIA debrief report, they said they had predator drone footage of nearly the entire SEAL TEAM 10 being still alive several hours after the attack happened.

The problem with the whole ordeal, is that the NSW apparatus concocted this fanciful heroic tale for Hollywood & used the Lone Survivor movie as a recruiting tool, just like they did with American Sniper. But the truth, is that it was a terribly planned & executed operation that cost several good men their lives.

He's not the only person to speak out against Luttrell, in fact one of the Army Rangers from 1st/75th that was apart of the QRF to rescue Marcus has said that he was very untruthful about what happened.

Mohammed Gulab the guy who saved Marcus's life has called out Marcus for years for lying about the details of Red Wings.

There was actually a DIA Intel report that briefed on ORW & it pretty much line for line contradicted nearly everything that Marcus has ever said about the operation. #1 being, that they were ambushed by 80-200 Taliban. That's been proven to be completely false. At most, it was only about 9.

He was also found with 2 full mags & none of his kit missing. He tells the story about how he essentially broke nearly every bone in his body & lost all of his gear except for his rifle, that was just a flat out lie.

Boyd Renner, one of the most long tenured Operators from TACDevron 3 was apart of the QRF of ORW 2, he can't stand Luttrell & has called him a liar.

The reality is, Luttrell more than likely ran & left several of his teammates to die, because after the first contact initiation of the firefight, the majority of them were all still alive. In fact, in the DIA debrief report, they said they had predator drone footage of nearly the entire SEAL TEAM 10 being still alive several hours after the attack happened.

The problem with the whole ordeal, is that the NSW apparatus concocted this fanciful heroic tale for Hollywood & used the Lone Survivor movie as a recruiting tool, just like they did with American Sniper. But the truth, is that it was a terribly planned & executed operation that cost several good men their lives.

Jesus man, thanks for the info. I guess I just hadn’t seen it until now. That’s ****ed. Did you serve?

Advertisement
Back