Tears Tide Tears

Btw this is how ridiculous the talent hording has been at Alabama under Saban. Just focusing on dbs here they lost:

-Koolaid
-Arnold
-likely Downs
-Pope
-Story
-Key
-Amos
-Kittle
-Ricks
-Kite

Which is an insane amount of talent and productivity to lose.

That said they return or gain:

-former five star from USC Domani Jackson (who got zero defensive coaching there and is totally raw) (Cb)
-former top 100 overall player Jahlil Hurley (cb)
-former top 300 player T Mitchell (cb)
-former five star J Mbwakwe (cb)
-former top 100 overall player Z Brown (cb)
-former top 300 overall player Grimsley (cb)

-while young and a lot of inexperience that’s still a ton of talent to start with

Then at safety:
-preseason All American Malachi Moore
-D Smith
-Braydon Hubbard
-former top 100 overall Mincey
-former top 300 overall Woodyard
-fringe four star Red Morgan
-late riser D Kirkpatrick

They’ve taken large hits so far but it just points out that their bleeding isn’t the same bleeding as other programs due to what the little **** accumulated there.

DeBoer isn’t being left with scraps.

Advertisement
He was at a club called "Arety's Angels". Arety was a greek chick and ex-stripper herself. The strippers were the kind that you would pay them to keep their clothes on, nasty flat-chested ******. After that happened she capitalized on it and made radio commercials about it. I met her some years later. She was cool and had a bank of monitors on the wall of her house that were from cameras in the club. It was very distracting to be there without staring at the monitors, ****** or not. The club has since closed, I think covid killed it.
You are correct, I remember that now that you filled in the story line. That was the thing I remember was that it wasn't a high end club it was a sleaze fest but Ol Mike was having a good time regardless. Thanks for the memories.

Am I the only one who noticed that FSU got an inordinate number of Bama transfers so far? This is from an article on SI: https://www.si.com/college/2024/01/...aleb-downs-nick-saban-retirement-kalen-deboer.

Curious what others think here and how positive this is for them.

View attachment 279608
They got all the kids that Saban missed evals on and we’re going to be buried on the depth chart when new Saban savages came along. This happens at bama all the time. It’s bigger news now cause Saban left. There are few gems like Downs and he will go to a team like UGA who doesn’t get left overs. You’re back to a zero star as soon as you get to college that HS ranking doesn’t stay with you. You have to play like your HS ranking or you leave

I first met Tommy in 86 at Hecht when he and Chuck were GA's. Tommy stayed for a few yrs, but Chuck went back West to USC. Then, in 1997 I was an Executive Sous Chef at the SanDestin Hilton, where the SEC held numerous meetings/functions and spoke with him for a good while.
I’ll tell you what man, you catch a lot of **** on here for name dropping, but you have a **** of a memory. Most of the time I struggle to get my kids names right. You have 20 years on me and rattle off memories from the 80’s. Are you taking alpha brain or something?

Advertisement
Btw this is how ridiculous the talent hording has been at Alabama under Saban. Just focusing on dbs here they lost:

-Koolaid
-Arnold
-likely Downs
-Pope
-Story
-Key
-Amos
-Kittle
-Ricks
-Kite

Which is an insane amount of talent and productivity to lose.

That said they return or gain:

-former five star from USC Domani Jackson (who got zero defensive coaching there and is totally raw) (Cb)
-former top 100 overall player Jahlil Hurley (cb)
-former top 300 player T Mitchell (cb)
-former five star J Mbwakwe (cb)
-former top 100 overall player Z Brown (cb)
-former top 300 overall player Grimsley (cb)

-while young and a lot of inexperience that’s still a ton of talent to start with

Then at safety:
-preseason All American Malachi Moore
-D Smith
-Braydon Hubbard
-former top 100 overall Mincey
-former top 300 overall Woodyard
-fringe four star Red Morgan
-late riser D Kirkpatrick

They’ve taken large hits so far but it just points out that their bleeding isn’t the same bleeding as other programs due to what the little **** accumulated there.

DeBoer isn’t being left with scraps.
The word Elite is overused on this site. Even recruiting wise where Mario is an ace its overused. This right here is elite recruiting. Think Mario is working on getting there but we aint there yet, and very few get to Elite so even if you dont, one shouldnt beat themselves up over it.

Advertisement
The word Elite is overused on this site. Even recruiting wise where Mario is an ace its overused. This right here is elite recruiting. Think Mario is working on getting there but we aint there yet, and very few get to Elite so even if you dont, one shouldnt beat themselves up over it.
Facts different breed Saban and Kirby a different tier imo

Advertisement
What they thought they were there for bamas Aura??? They went there cause of a person not the school or fans lol
I love how they've jettisoned dozens, if not hundreds, of kids over the past two decades and they're crying about "these hoes not being loyal." The shoe is on the other foot now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The hurt cuts deep in Tuscy now...

IMG_8382.gif

IMG_8383.gif

Advertisement
Back