Tears Tide Tears

Advertisement
They're so shocked that Miami, who "hasn't won anything in forever" can all of the sudden make a huge jump in recruiting?

They literally did the exact same thing 15 years ago. Alabama hadn't won anything since 1992 before they hired Nick Saban in 2007. Before Saban, they were still recruiting OK. They were getting classes in the 12-15 range for the most part. All of the sudden Nick Saban steps in and his first class is the #3 class in the nation. They proceed to go on a 14 year run where they had the composite #1 class 9(!) times and were never lower than 5th.

I guess they've been good for so long, a lot of their fans forgot that they sucked for a majority of the 90's and 2000's but they were a complete afterthought for a long time. I remember when I lived in Orlando and UCF went to Tuscaloosa and beat them in only their fourth season as a D1 team. Coach Critobal is just following the game plan NIck Saban has used forever. If anyone should understand exactly what's happening in Miami, it should be Crimson Tide fans. Although we're not exactly dealing with the most intelligent crowd there.
this

Do they not realize the probable reason for all those flips was the bagman? How else do explain so many recruits quickly changing their minds at the end of a recruiting cycle?

I remember a recruit we wanted a year or two ago basically getting a phone call from UGA during the announcement. We all thought he was gonna be a Cane, but then picked UGA. The bag man called with a final offer at the last minute. That's how bama, UGA, clemson, and ohio state have been doing it for years.

I love the projection from these fanbases now!
Oh ****, who was that? I remember he was sitting at the podium taking calls like it was the NFL draft. Was it Hasselwood?

Mario right now
1657824378906.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
at one point i felt uncomfortable starting a bama tears thread as they've been thanos for a minute ... but if they gone turn into hoes because the 50k and dodge charger ain't enough no more than let the tears flow
Like I said f those backwoods sister f’ers!

at one point i felt uncomfortable starting a bama tears thread as they've been thanos for a minute ... but if they gone turn into hoes because the 50k and dodge charger ain't enough no more than let the tears flow

Bama was Thanos with infinity gauntlet, but Mario continues at this pace and the results on the field show it. We will become Kang the Conqueror.

LMAO @ tagging the feds

So, they are under the impression their bag men have been quiet? They have 2 QB committed too, right? Hasn't every top TE gone to Bama to disappear year after year?

With the playing field evened a bit, I can't wait til Saban decides to quit and they plummet back to reality. It was alot easier to convince Texas, Florida, and Cali kids to spend 4-5 years in Tuscaloosa. But with the NIL, clearly things done changed.

Advertisement
I don't understand why they are so upset. If Saban is as good of a coach as they say he is, then he should still be able to win championships without those top ranked classes, right??? 🤔
Thissss!!!!!! He’s the GOAT!
He walks on water and talks to dolphins. He’ll sprinkle first round nfl fairy dust dust on all the 3 stars. The king of development!!
Nesta would be the next AARON DONALD!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back