Tears Tide Tears

College Football Happy Dance GIF by SEC Network

Advertisement
The tears are amazing. Yea their HC is so great his first two yearspfffft. Them boys have a talent advantage that's it. What Mario did at Oregon he can multiply that by 100 at UM. And UM won with a stacked roster with Coker. Nuff said. I'm pretty sure they thought the same with Kirby and he just kicked their ***.

Ask em how Saban was with MSU. I love revisionist and folks who believe in half truths as gospel. Bless their **** hearts.
Exactly....it's called a sleeping super power. We just needed the right leader and Oregon is what it is...they hit their peak. Miami's peak is way higher than any one school in the entire country.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
"I met a traveller from a southern land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in Tuscaloosa. Near them, on the dirt,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:
And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Saban, coach of coaches;
Look on my championships, Ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level grass stretch far away."

Advertisement
lmao at any Bama fan saying, "We don't pay." The Bama bag game has been going on for decades, they're just mad now that other teams are able to compete and Miami finally has the finest recruiter in all of CFB.

Wife's entire family Bama fans - (she's smart enough to remain neutral) and I'd tell them "Yep, you have the best semi-pro team in college football."

They'd just laugh - because it was true - for well over 50 years they had the biggest bags.

Can't WAIT to see them later this year! More so NEXT year. Even MORE so the year after that!

Are these Bama inbreds complaining about an even playing field?

Mario might not have had the fast start if the only game were illegal bags from Bama, UGA, Clemson, and Ohio State. So? Even then his recruiting would have surpassed Manny on sheer relentlessness and evaluations.

1657664965680.png

I would agree with some of their assessments. Mario is a tenacious recruiter but his track record as a day game coach is certainly subject to criticism. I don't know if he had poor assistant coaches but he has much to prove in that area. Certainly he can improve as a day game coach and I expect that.

Advertisement
Back