Thursday Recruiting Chatter - 12/6

View as article
Bad comparison and makes no logical sense, this team is in rebuild mode, most of the roster will be coach richts team now. The roster is more talented overall with great position coaches to match, so player development cant be rushed, but its in the process. Anybody with football knowledge could see this was at minimum a 4 to 5 year project, year 4 is he year where you start seeing the hardwork paying off. Im not sure what you mean by " we not getting elite players" are you watching the games, garvin is elite, joe jackson, bandy you can add quarterman in thier, Ahmon, jt4, brevin, cam davis, deejay dallas, with others on the way.

Our defense was elite, if those nerd recruiting sites want to impress me, let us know before the season how elite our defense was going to be, not class rankings that mean nothing. Top 10 top 20 WGAF, just play ball. This staff has done an excellent job recruiting considering the circumstances, this next class will be a class of leaders they not coming in off a bandwagon type season that helped to produce the crybabies from the 2018 class. Whoever abandons ship, siunara, NEXT AN UP!

Got it. #watchthefinish, #everythingisfine

Puff. Puff. Pass, bro.

Advertisement
I would take the money cause nothings guaranteed, at that age im taking the money and running with it. Im trying to be a non orange n green glasses as can be right now

Yeah, my orange and green glasses got smashed to bits by UVA and CMR's "decision making" during that affair.

I really can't make sense of these "everything is fine" people, my dude. Like, seriously, after Coker, Shannon, AND Golden, how is it possible that there are still Miami Hurricanes fans that can't smell the bullsh!t when it is plastered all over our faces and up in our hair and dripping down our collars into the inside of our shirts...? Whoever said "there's a sucker born every minute" was talking about us Canes fans, man. We think we're this great dynasty that won 5 championships, but yet we still got fans saying 7-5 is fine and it's a rebuilding process. WTF???

We are the anti-legacy factory. You almost have to try hard to lose anyone related to Edge. The guy has facilities named after him.

we are the punching bag of recruiting .

we lose kids because they want to stay home ...
we lose kids because they want to get away ...
we lose kids because "grandma" hates us ..
we lose kids even though grandma loves us ...
we lose kids because we don't offer soon enough ...
we lose kids because someone else offered late ....
we lose kids because we're "rebuilding" and they aren't willing to wait to be part of it...
we lose kids because another team is "on the rise" and they're willing to wait to be be part of it ...

it goes on and on.

Unless you're coming off worst sanctions ever, nothing is a 5 year project.

A real coach would have had us in the playoffs THIS year.

A real coach may well have had us in the playoffs last year. We had no business losing to Pitt. If we win that game and give a respectable showing against Clemson, legit chance we could have made it last year.

The problem isn't the talent on the field anymore. It's the coaching.

we are the punching bag of recruiting .

we lose kids because they want to stay home ...
we lose kids because they want to get away ...
we lose kids because "grandma" hates us ..
we lose kids even though grandma loves us ...
we lose kids because we don't offer soon enough ...
we lose kids because someone else offered late ....
we lose kids because we're "rebuilding" and they aren't willing to wait to be part of it...
we lose kids because another team is "on the rise" and they're willing to wait to be be part of it ...

it goes on and on.

We lose kids because we have the 122nd ranked passing offense in the country and a coach that says everything is fine and blames it all on the players. Stop making this bigger than it is. Richt has proven this program can recruit at/near an elite level, he just failed to follow through with the minor, minor detail of not sucking on the field.

Advertisement
We lose kids because we have the 122nd ranked passing offense in the country and a coach that says everything is fine and blames it all on the players. Stop making this bigger than it is. Richt has proven this program can recruit at/near an elite level, he just failed to follow through with the minor, minor detail of not sucking on the field.

He lost kids this year, this year. Stop making this bigger than what it is. Richt has proven that he is a elite recruiter in his past and since he has been here he has elevated the talent on this roster and brought in some good coaches with him. BTW 10-1 and ACC coach of the year in 2017 is not sucking.

Other coaches are probably showing recruits videos of Bizzaro Tomlin calling the players cancers every week and Sleepy Rick talking about his 30 year old decayed playbook and how the players aren’t executing.

He lost kids this year, this year. Stop making this bigger than what it is. Richt has proven that he is a elite recruiter in his past and since he has been here he has elevated the talent on this roster and brought in some good coaches with him. BTW 10-1 and ACC coach of the year in 2017 is not sucking.

My bad, you're right. 7-5 in this dumpster of a Coastal division is pretty cool.
images

Last edited:
I get what you are saying when you say Bogle should be a layup but nah. If we get Bogle that's a big deal with Bama amongst others trying to get him.
If our HC is an elite recruiter bogle should be a lay up. Since its MR I agree its not a lay up no one is but it shpuld be

Advertisement
Yeah, my orange and green glasses got smashed to bits by UVA and CMR's "decision making" during that affair.

I really can't make sense of these "everything is fine" people, my dude. Like, seriously, after Coker, Shannon, AND Golden, how is it possible that there are still Miami Hurricanes fans that can't smell the bullsh!t when it is plastered all over our faces and up in our hair and dripping down our collars into the inside of our shirts...? Whoever said "there's a sucker born every minute" was talking about us Canes fans, man. We think we're this great dynasty that won 5 championships, but yet we still got fans saying 7-5 is fine and it's a rebuilding process. WTF???
Agree with the fans should know when to smell bs after those three staffs. Its mind boggling to me that they experienced alf and are letting the same **** happen with this staff.

Ypur post is spot on

Other coaches are probably showing recruits videos of Bizzaro Tomlin calling the players cancers every week and Sleepy Rick talking about his 30 year old decayed playbook and how the players aren’t executing.

Exactly right. They don't even need to make stuff up, just pull up a couple youtube clips of our coaches interviews, then if the recruit hasn't fallen asleep due to Richt's sloth-like intensity, they can pop in a Beta-Max and show our 4 and 1/2 play playbook.

For the youngsters and others who think the program is fine I can only say " your heads are buried in ****." I've seen every coach at UM since Howard and unfortunately we have the worst of all right now. I'm talking about the present not past performances. Our offensive line, special teams, offensive philosophy, and day game coaching is BEYOND PATHETIC. The problems are not bags but the HEAD COACH who has lost his ability to coach. This is NOT going to get turned around until Richt is fired. The reason the recruits are leaving is because UM has become a team that cannot compete against top tier teams on the playing field and we lose. It's real tough watching Richt call stupid TO's because the team is not lined up properly, or watch our special teams get gashed all the time, or our OL getting manhandled constantly, or a struggle to make a few first downs then can't score. THE PROBLEM IS PLAIN & SIMPLE- THE COACH SUCKS AND THE RECRUITS KNOW THIS! Good night Chet, Good night David! OPEN YOUR EYES!

Advertisement
Exactly right. They don't even need to make stuff up, just pull up a couple youtube clips of our coaches interviews, then if the recruit hasn't fallen asleep due to Richt's sloth-like intensity, they can pop in a Beta-Max and show our 4 and 1/2 play playbook.
The most excited Sleepy got during his 3 years was diagramming his 5-bite sandwich.

For the youngsters and others who think the program is fine I can only say " your heads are buried in ****." I've seen every coach at UM since Howard and unfortunately we have the worst of all right now. I'm talking about the present not past performances. Our offensive line, special teams, offensive philosophy, and day game coaching is BEYOND PATHETIC. The problems are not bags but the HEAD COACH who has lost his ability to coach. This is NOT going to get turned around until Richt is fired. The reason the recruits are leaving is because UM has become a team that cannot compete against top tier teams on the playing field and we lose. It's real tough watching Richt call stupid TO's because the team is not lined up properly, or watch our special teams get gashed all the time, or our OL getting manhandled constantly, or a struggle to make a few first downs then can't score. THE PROBLEM IS PLAIN & SIMPLE- THE COACH SUCKS AND THE RECRUITS KNOW THIS! Good night Chet, Good night David! OPEN YOUR EYES!

You have your opinion and I respect it but no way is Richt worse than Shannon and Folden. Things are not as bad as you like to make them out to be and we will see who is right. I believe I'm right not because we are great but because we are just plain better than 95% of the teams we play next year. We will be better because we will have a true QB and not a running back who plays QB. Those two things alone will allow us to win 9 to 10 games next year and win the coastal again.

Advertisement
A real coach may well have had us in the playoffs last year. We had no business losing to Pitt. If we win that game and give a respectable showing against Clemson, legit chance we could have made it last year. The problem isn't the talent on the field anymore. It's the coaching.

That's the part I couldn't get past. We were outclassed. It wouldn't have been as big of a blowout but just figured 35-17 doesn't get us in.

We had a real **** poor schedule this year and played in a horrific division. The fact that we didn't win NOR DID WE COMPETE for the title is a total indictment on Richt! Yes dragon you have your opinion and I have mine. Our teams are ill prepared, lack discipline, commit numerous penalties, can't tackle, can't score, can't punt, can't win on the road, etc. Sorry but our facilities are way better now and we are not under any sanctions. For what it's worth I'll take RANDY or GOLDEN OVER RICHT! I'm talking about the Richt today NOT 10 years ago.

I have no idea why I cannot run modern apps on my computer. Nothing wrong with my computer. I know that because it’s the same computer I have used every year since 1985. Something must be wrong with these modern apps.

Advertisement
Back