Thursday Recruiting Chatter - 12/6

View as article
I cannot remember the last time UM had a great OL class. Maybe one here and there, but not a group that I would say was great. It has been awhile.

Advertisement
Auburn is the one offense we may be better than. Our running game was stronger than theirs. Seems odd that sells pitch would work.

Bingo...We can land Bogle, Stevenson and Haselwood and this class would still be a failure in my eyes because it doesn't achieve what is needed to compete for championships. To compete for championships you have to stack recruiting classes of high end talent top to bottom year after year. The way things are going where gonna end up with a team with 1st & 2nd round draft picks but still not compete for championships because we lack depth. Thats what lopsided recruiting classes get you. Had a coach once tell me if you want to measure how good a recruiting class is take a look and see how good your 5 least talented players are. Take Clemson's 5 least talented players in their class and compare them to ours.
That and you need to stack up on both sides of the line. Our classes always look decent enough class ranking wise becasue we stack up at skill positions but when you look at the complete picture you realize we miss entirely on lineman time and time again.

Look at Bama's, UGA and Clemson's classes year in and year out and it's something close to like 3/4's of their top 10 recruits are lineman. We've never come close to that.

Advertisement
If we get Rique, Haselwood, Lucas, Smith or Clark, and a couple flyers at OT that would at least salvage the class. Obviously, would love a few more lineman on both sides of the ball sprinkled in, a QB, and a TE but that should at least keep our class around the 20 range in the rankings.

If we get Smith, Moore and Washington im good with the oline but the tackle spot has to improve in the worst way

Advertisement
Saw this morning Crowley won Gatorade Florida player of the Year
He should he had nasty highlights. Sadly osu will drop off big time without Urban running the show. We are a mediocre program not going to pile on the **** show we have here. I guess according to the slurpers on the site I have to sit and be happy with sorry wake forest level recruits.

My prediction we might not win many more coastal titles. If Georgia Tech hires a good competent coach, it's gonna be even harder for Richt to recruit.

Whats up with tyrique’s mom? Where does she want him?
It’s not necessarily where she wants him, she just seem to like both schools Miami and uga based on what she’s said in the past interviews

Advertisement
If we get Rique, Haselwood, Lucas, Smith or Clark, and a couple flyers at OT that would at least salvage the class. Obviously, would love a few more lineman on both sides of the ball sprinkled in, a QB, and a TE but that should at least keep our class around the 20 range in the rankings.
If you land all of those guys then that is much higher than 20.

How tf are we going to lose on EDGERRIN JAMES nephew...
I said that in a post months ago. Miami doesn't have the loyalty like most of the other blue bloods. Kids from bama georgia tex etc etc are going to those schools if they get offered. Their great grandparents were fans or alum. The question is, is this and indictment on Edge? How does he let his nephew go anywhere else? You think playmaker was letting his son go anywhere else? U think Gore would let his son go anywhere else if he was a take?

Advertisement
I said that in a post months ago. Miami doesn't have the loyalty like most of the other blue bloods. Kids from bama georgia tex etc etc are going to those schools if they get offered. Their great grandparents were fans or alum. The question is, is this and indictment on Edge? How does he let his nephew go anywhere else? You think playmaker was letting his son go anywhere else? U think Gore would let his son go anywhere else if he was a take?
Son and nephew are 2 different things

He should he had nasty highlights. Sadly osu will drop off big time without Urban running the show. We are a mediocre program not going to pile on the **** show we have here. I guess according to the slurpers on the site I have to sit and be happy with sorry wake forest level recruits.

My prediction we might not win many more coastal titles. If Georgia Tech hires a good competent coach, it's gonna be even harder for Richt to recruit.

Bye

Are you trying to blame Edge James?

Advertisement
Back