Thursday practice observations and standouts

Advertisement
That's like flirting with the 58 year old waitress with saggy **** and bad teeth to try and convince your wife to put out more.

Personally think the Big Lou is being rewarded for hustling, coming early, staying late etc with maybe some kind of an unspoken motivational ploy to Samson.

But I think the real message to Samson is step up or we will go portal shopping.

I mean look at how hard they went after that Washington Guard. He used one of the last OVs we had left, paid the $$$ for visiting and then made a very strong NIL offer. They wouldn’t have used those resources just to motivate Samson to play better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami had a coaching clinic last night and all of the "teach tape" that Chevis Jackson showed was featuring Richards.
From what I gathered, he's our best cover guy. Coach Jackson also showed practice clips with Richards wearing oven mitts. Lol
What did you get from this staff over previous staffs as far as teaching, do you think this staff is better teachers to put the people in the best places or are all the clinics similar

It’s actually painful when people talk about Cristobal starting. Like it actually causes physical pain for me when I read it because people like you are running around actually communicating with the world
He started the bowl game how do you guys type **** like this. I agree he’s not going to start but for ***** sake he started the bowl game over a very solid McCoy who was the 6th O lineman all year

Advertisement
"...without the jerking off in team meetings and murdering people part.."
DGAF if the gato performs human sacrifices in the locker room wearing a purple tutu with a hamster stuck in his ***.

Bring Coral Gables another Natty!!!!

NOW!

As you can tell, I'm somewhat morally flexible on this topic.

#MiamiNeedsSavages

Last edited:
That's like flirting with the 58 year old waitress with saggy **** and bad teeth to try and convince your wife to put out more.
Whatever works for you...no judgments here.

MuHJcSI9ySLsrNo59Q.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Miami had a coaching clinic last night and all of the "teach tape" that Chevis Jackson showed was featuring Richards.
From what I gathered, he's our best cover guy. Coach Jackson also showed practice clips with Richards wearing oven mitts. Lol
The question everyone wants to know. Did they provide Lemon Peppers or did they get a 1 star review for a lacking menu?

Advertisement
Back