Through Glass with James Coley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you guys are killing him for his voice. We loose coley we loose a **** of a recruiter and you guys will be crying even more about SF recruits
What are you talking about? None of that stuff you wrote makes any sense.
You said he doesn't sound like a good OC, and that he needs to be gone. Please tell me what a good OC sounds like. I take it you coached college football or know more than he does...what doesn't make since with what I said? That he is our best recruiter and we can't afford to let him go. You guys are already crying about loosing kids from SOUTH FLORIDA who obviously don't want to be here. From what I have read seems like the majority of kids down in SOUTH FLORIDA and CALI love this guy. They just want to go to a contender which we need to get back to doing.

I said that he doesn't sound like a good OC. That makes sense and it is also proven by FACTS. The stuff you are talking about is OPINION, and it just doesn't make any sense. If his voice isn't good enough when he is calling plays, it probably wouldn't be good enough when he is recruiting in Florida OR California. Did you even think about that?

Advertisement
Why don't you just say what you all mean by his "voice"?

Does he sound "uneducated," or too "ghetto" for you guys? Is he not "white enough?"

Exactly what bothers you so much about his voice?

I don't like the part of his voice when he sounds like a Cuban W I G G E R.

Lol you guys are killing him for his voice. We loose coley we loose a **** of a recruiter and you guys will be crying even more about SF recruits
You said he doesn't sound like a good OC, and that he needs to be gone. Please tell me what a good OC sounds like. I take it you coached college football or know more than he does...what doesn't make since with what I said? That he is our best recruiter and we can't afford to let him go. You guys are already crying about loosing kids from SOUTH FLORIDA who obviously don't want to be here. From what I have read seems like the majority of kids down in SOUTH FLORIDA and CALI love this guy. They just want to go to a contender which we need to get back to doing.

I said that he doesn't sound like a good OC. That makes sense and it is also proven by FACTS. The stuff you are talking about is OPINION, and it just doesn't make any sense. If his voice isn't good enough when he is calling plays, it probably wouldn't be good enough when he is recruiting in Florida OR California. Did you even think about that?

Last thing please tell me who has brought in more recruits then Coley?

Advertisement

Butch Davis

This site used to be amazing. It is now unbearable
278.gif

Advertisement
I think the administration should check his green card. He might be here illegally, what a disaster that would be for the school to be paying this border jumper good money.

I already made up my mind about Dorito being a coRch of epic proportions after the 2012 season. With Coley I thought I'd give him until after this coming season to judge his playcalling ability, mostly due to the fact that he had Stevie "Wonder" Morris under center in his first season.
After watching that video I no longer have to wait another season, he's officially coRch coRley.

Advertisement
I guarantee you Coley says "Thanks, God" instead of "Thank God" - name me one successful coach that says "Thanks, God."

Let's switch Coley to DC and Mark to OC. Mark knows how 500 yard games look. Coley knows how sub 300 yards games look. We merely have to switch them and not tell them.

Butch Davis

313.jpg

Advertisement
We should have never let a Mexican become the OC. There I said what we all are thinking.

He sounds like he's trying to talk black to fit in with the younger players....

I know you're trying to be hilarious but if you ever played the game at a college level you'd know that that is the way every white player talks on the field. Tom Brady and Drew Brees both speak with that same affect during games.

FWIW Coley has been a terrible OC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back