Through Glass with James Coley

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCaneShow

Thunderdome
[video=youtube;guIqEU4tS5o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guIqEU4tS5o&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Advertisement
With players I think Google Glass is kinda dumb but that was really cool with coach coley. Good to hear how he interacts with players.

With players I think Google Glass is kinda dumb but that was really cool with coach coley. Good to hear how he interacts with players.

The inherent problem with the Helmet Cam is that you're only seeing what the camera is pointed on and not necessarily what the player is actually looking at.

301.jpg

Still gives a pretty cool first person view that most people will never have though.

Advertisement
Since when do we only carry Ronnie "Sunshine" Bass looking QB's?

****.... I just listened to this. Coley doesn't sound like a good OC to me. He just doesn't have "it."

Excuse my language. If only we had an off topic section on this forum where "anything goes".

Advertisement
****.... I just listened to this. Coley doesn't sound like a good OC to me. He just doesn't have "it."

You seem to know a lot about football. I think you're 100% right. Based on this video I think it's safe to conclude that this guy just isn't the right fit. Maybe Golden can find someone else during the offseason because I am now completely convinced beyond the shadow of a doubt that this guy is a Cuban who maybe should've stayed back on the island.

We will never win anything with that oye calling the plays in a voice like that. Saban has Kiffin and we have this greasy head Cuban******

You seem to know a lot about football. I think you're 100% right. Based on this video I think it's safe to conclude that this guy just isn't the right fit. Maybe Golden can find someone else during the offseason because I am now completely convinced beyond the shadow of a doubt that this guy is a Cuban who maybe should've stayed back on the island.

This is just embarrassing. Maybe they can have him take an English class so he sounds less Cubany. UM is major university, and I can't believe they let this slip through the cracks. What was Golden thinking????

Advertisement
That voice is like nail on a chalkboard. Has anyone hear this guy before this video ? WTF

Lol you guys are killing him for his voice. We loose coley we loose a **** of a recruiter and you guys will be crying even more about SF recruits

Lol you guys are killing him for his voice. We loose coley we loose a **** of a recruiter and you guys will be crying even more about SF recruits

What are you talking about? None of that stuff you wrote makes any sense.

Advertisement

I'm sure Pete Carrol's kid will do just fine with the San Francisco recruits.

Coley sure is cleaning up out on the recruiting trail......... said no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back