Three putzes

P-Tizzle

All ACC
Premium
70B32DA9-0D93-45AD-8533-08888971A9F9.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Judge not, lest ye be judged. Isn’t that how it goes?
I'm so glad you brought this up.

1. It's a joke. Lighten up. But if you have a problem with my post, I can't wait to read what you respond to the other posts/comments. You must be a busy man.

2. Obviously, when Jesus said "judge not, lest you be judged", it was not absolving the world of all judgment or He would be contradicting Himself. For instance, the Lord is responsible in setting up government, and it is the judicial government's responsibility to judge. And, if we are not to pass judgments, we might as well relieve all the prisons inmates, and give a reprieve to violent criminals like murderers, rapists, child predators (just to name a few), because you know, "judge not".

3. Or, Jesus meant that we shouldn't be quick to pass judgment unless we are willing to be judged by others using our very own standard of judging. And that is the sobering part. Can you image being judged by the same standard you judge others? That's what Jesus meant. But, hey, I'm only a CIS poster with four college degrees in Biblical studies and Christian studies, so what do I know?

4. It was a joke.

1. It's a joke. Lighten up. But if you have a problem with my post, I can't wait to read what you respond to the other posts/comments. You must be a busy man.

2. Obviously, when Jesus said "judge not, lest you be judged", it was not absolving the world of all judgment or He would be contradicting Himself. For instance, the Lord is responsible in setting up government, and it is the judicial government's responsibility to judge. And, if we are not to pass judgments, we might as well relieve all the prisons inmates, and give a reprieve to violent criminals like murderers, rapists, child predators (just to name a few), because you know, "judge not".

3. Or, Jesus meant that we shouldn't be quick to pass judgment unless we are willing to be judged by others using our very own standard of judging. And that is the sobering part. Can you image being judged by the same standard you judge others? That's what Jesus meant. But, hey, I'm only a CIS poster with four college degrees in Biblical studies and Christian studies, so what do I know?

4. It was a joke.

Lmao. Jesus wants you to lighten up.

Advertisement
Advertisement

4. It was a joke.
Man shut the **** up

Advertisement
Back