Threads be closing cuz...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You're absolutely correct . Butch Davis avatar. Where has he been , any idea ? Banned or taking a break ?

Advertisement
Im always confused by this. When people say "The **** is getting real" that typically means its a bad thing. Yet Im often told that we're supposed to, "Keep it real."

So the process of getting it real is bad yet once it becomes real, then its good to keep it that way? Do I have that correct???
giphy-4.gif

Advertisement
CD is cdwright40 a poster on Canesport, the biggest jackass to ever post on any board . Dude sucks at life.

@CaneDynasty is cool , he was one of the first to welcome me to the board here.

You mean CDWrong...I remember when he first came to CS....guy would argue with you until you finally just gave up...he’d turn threads into 50 pages trying to prove he was right.

He might have been Ferbag favorite poster after Vette.

You mean CDWrong...I remember when he first came to CS....guy would argue with you until you finally just gave up...he’d turn threads into 50 pages trying to prove he was right.

He might have been Ferbag favorite poster after Vette.
CDwrong is still at it and Ferman is still protecting him as if its his girlfriend . He actually hates Vette now. Vette has a new handle over there.

Im always confused by this. When people say "The **** is getting real" that typically means its a bad thing. Yet Im often told that we're supposed to, "Keep it real."

So the process of getting it real is bad yet once it becomes real, then its good to keep it that way? Do I have that correct???

I thought y’all kept things “treal” in the bay? That’s what my Mac Dre CDs used to tell me.

Advertisement
Back