Threads be closing cuz...

Earnest T. Bass

Sophomore
CD is cdwright40 a poster on Canesport, the biggest jackass to ever post on any board . Dude sucks at life.

@CaneDynasty is cool , he was one of the first to welcome me to the board here.
I am highly offended that you described cdwright40 as "the biggest jackass to ever post on any board . Dude sucks at life." Those exact words have been reserved for and directed at me thousands of times, thus you have crossed a line by trying to steal my thunder. Going forward--govern yourself accordingly! Thank you!

KWConch

Senior
Popeye's........ thoughts? I'm a fan.
I had to do some work at Numerus ones and if you saw what I saw as far as the nastiness and disgusting lack of cleanliness at each one you’d never eat a piece of chicken from there.I used to eat their chicken often and now I gag just thinking about ever putting a mouthful of their disgusting food in my mouth.

Please don’t eat anything from there.Trust when I say it’s not being handled in the most sanitary of ways.

vivijane

Recruit
Viv! Good to see you over here. Full CS to CI migration in effect.
I spend a lot of time over here Stefan Adams , Money and Lance Roffers are really good ......Roffers is one of the best i have read ........only problem w/ this board is it is not that user friendly........