Threads be closing cuz...

I spend a lot of time over here Stefan Adams , Money and Lance Roffers are really good ......Roffers is one of the best i have read ........only problem w/ this board is it is not that user friendly........
Not user friendly in terms of site design, or In terms of the place being overrun by dlckheads?

Advertisement
I spend a lot of time over here Stefan Adams , Money and Lance Roffers are really good ......Roffers is one of the best i have read ........only problem w/ this board is it is not that user friendly........
Agree. Love the football analysis from Roffers and Roman...something you just can't get on tos. I've told them both they're the best 2 regular spots on any Cane board out there. The only thing I'd say is there just isn't as much content, as you may not see a new article come out for a few days sometimes, where tos always finds something to put out there. Yes sometimes it's fluff and yes sometimes they're holding back interviews to release over a few days rather than putting them all out there day 1, but that's probably just a shrewd business move (psychologically) to keep people coming on every day.

Also amazing how far this board has come in just the past year I would say. I can remember a few years back there would be a few good threads, but sometimes little to no new comments for days. Now there are SO many posters over here...way more than tos I would say. And some funny dudes as well. There are fewer and fewer posters over there worth conversing with, and what's funny is seeing you and some of the other remaining few actually posting on this board over the past few weeks.

Agree. Love the football analysis from Roffers and Roman...something you just can't get on tos. I've told them both they're the best 2 regular spots on any Cane board out there. The only thing I'd say is there just isn't as much content, as you may not see a new article come out for a few days sometimes, where tos always finds something to put out there. Yes sometimes it's fluff and yes sometimes they're holding back interviews to release over a few days rather than putting them all out there day 1, but that's probably just a shrewd business move (psychologically) to keep people coming on every day.

Also amazing how far this board has come in just the past year I would say. I can remember a few years back there would be a few good threads, but sometimes little to no new comments for days. Now there are SO many posters over here...way more than tos I would say. And some funny dudes as well. There are fewer and fewer posters over there worth conversing with, and what's funny is seeing you and some of the other remaining few actually posting on this board over the past few weeks.
Analysis by Roffers is phenomenal........i wish any board would have a question and answer session with the Mods 1x per week and i also wish we would have a Recruiting Board where the mods would list who we have offered at each position and update it on a weekly basis with actual info and Plan B type players .......i would also like to know who we are competing w/ and what are there depth chart looks like at that position........

Advertisement
Back