Thoughts?? Yikes

Wasn't jawand blue an up and coming player here before his off the field issues started? I remember reading that he was doing good things on the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
DT & LB signed under Al Golden. Not sure if I should :cry: or :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

DT
Jacoby Briscoe
DeQuan Ivery
Earl Moore
Olsen Pierre
Corey King
Ufomba Kamlu
Hunter Knighton (didn't realize he was recruited as a DT)
Anthony Moten
Calvin Heurtelou
Michael Wyche
Courtel Jenkins
Ryan Fines
Richard McIntosh
Kendrick Norton (even though he was listed as a guard)

LB
Denzel Perryman
Gianni Paul
Eddie Johnson
Antonio Kinard - Did he ever play for Miami?
Thurston Armbrister
Rapheal Kirby
Jawand Blue
Josh Witt
Gabe Terry
Jermane Grace
Alex Figueroa
Mike Smith
Darrion Owens
Terry McCray
Juwon Young
Charles Perry
Jamie Gordinier
James King
Think I just threw up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
F what ya'll talkin about. This list is m'fing horrid at best! And you wonder why we’ve sucked for 10+ yrs?? Yeah we hit on a couple, obviously, but all i see is a whole bunch of attrition candidates and JAGs

Somebody gets it

Olsen Pierre was the best interior dlineman the Arizona cardinals had last year. I think he had 5 sacks or so, he’s an emerging dt in the league who has a lot of ability.

Ufomba is sticking around in the league with the Texans.

Courtel Jenkins had talent but was a headcase.

RJ McIntosh great eval

Kendrick Norton great eval(Miami only recruited him as a dt).

Anthony Moten solid backup player who should have redshirted early on.
The Rest of the dt evaluations were very bad.

Denzel Perryman- stud plain and simple, one of my favorite players ever at Miami, is a stud in the league .

Eddie Johnson was one of the most talented players we have had this decade but he had a lot of issues. Unfortunate....

Raphael Kirby- solid player that injuries unfortunately took a toll on.

Gionni Paul transferred from Miami and became a stud.
Darrion Owens- solid backup player who unfortunately was slowed by injury and never really recovered all the way .

Thurston Armbrister- he was okay at Miami considering he came in as a safety. He’s been on an active nfl roster since he left Miami so that’s pretty good for a project type player.

Juwon young- stud who transferred from Miami and is now on the Butkus watch list award this year. He will be drafted next year.

Figueroa- talented but he was a headcase and had obvious off the field issues.

McCray- horrible evaluation

Perry and mike smith - solid contributors but not starting level players. They do have talent though.

Lot of misses, but we also a couple of hits too. Always look back at what could have been with eddie Johnson and Denzel Perryman man ****...:distress:
juwon young is not a stud. Figs no one really knows.
Armbrister was productive for a late signee who changed positions. I dont think they recruited LB's that bad, its just like the position was cursed for problems outside of perryman.

Advertisement
DT & LB signed under Al Golden. Not sure if I should :cry: or :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

DT
Jacoby Briscoe
DeQuan Ivery
Earl Moore
Olsen Pierre
Corey King
Ufomba Kamlu
Hunter Knighton (didn't realize he was recruited as a DT)
Anthony Moten
Calvin Heurtelou
Michael Wyche
Courtel Jenkins
Ryan Fines
Richard McIntosh
Kendrick Norton (even though he was listed as a guard)

LB
Denzel Perryman
Gianni Paul
Eddie Johnson
Antonio Kinard - Did he ever play for Miami?
Thurston Armbrister
Rapheal Kirby
Jawand Blue
Josh Witt
Gabe Terry
Jermane Grace
Alex Figueroa
Mike Smith
Darrion Owens
Terry McCray
Juwon Young
Charles Perry
Jamie Gordinier
James King
Wow...hard to remember a lot of these guys...

There are some things that I try hard NOT to remember because they only bring me pain

Like combat duty, near miss accidents, some of the things I did as a juvenile, and the Golden years.

Stop torturing yourself...move on!! .....***etaboutit!!

To me, it just goes to show how easy it is (and should be) to get guys to Miami. You’d have to be beyond incompetent not to.

But who is gonna take us to the next level? Hopefully MR. Every class he has from here on out needs to be elite, IMO. Cant wait to see the freshman class this year.

Advertisement
Back