Thoughts?? Yikes

Canemang

Senior
Banned
DT & LB signed under Al Golden. Not sure if I should :cry: or :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

DT
Jacoby Briscoe
DeQuan Ivery
Earl Moore
Olsen Pierre
Corey King
Ufomba Kamlu
Hunter Knighton (didn't realize he was recruited as a DT)
Anthony Moten
Calvin Heurtelou
Michael Wyche
Courtel Jenkins
Ryan Fines
Richard McIntosh
Kendrick Norton (even though he was listed as a guard)

LB
Denzel Perryman
Gianni Paul
Eddie Johnson
Antonio Kinard - Did he ever play for Miami?
Thurston Armbrister
Rapheal Kirby
Jawand Blue
Josh Witt
Gabe Terry
Jermane Grace
Alex Figueroa
Mike Smith
Darrion Owens
Terry McCray
Juwon Young
Charles Perry
Jamie Gordinier
James King

Advertisement
Olsen Pierre was the best interior dlineman the Arizona cardinals had last year. I think he had 5 sacks or so, he’s an emerging dt in the league who has a lot of ability.

Ufomba is sticking around in the league with the Texans.

Courtel Jenkins had talent but was a headcase.

RJ McIntosh great eval

Kendrick Norton great eval(Miami only recruited him as a dt).

Anthony Moten solid backup player who should have redshirted early on.
The Rest of the dt evaluations were very bad.

Denzel Perryman- stud plain and simple, one of my favorite players ever at Miami, is a stud in the league .

Eddie Johnson was one of the most talented players we have had this decade but he had a lot of issues. Unfortunate....

Raphael Kirby- solid player that injuries unfortunately took a toll on.

Gionni Paul transferred from Miami and became a stud.
Darrion Owens- solid backup player who unfortunately was slowed by injury and never really recovered all the way .

Thurston Armbrister- he was okay at Miami considering he came in as a safety. He’s been on an active nfl roster since he left Miami so that’s pretty good for a project type player.

Juwon young- stud who transferred from Miami and is now on the Butkus watch list award this year. He will be drafted next year.

Figueroa- talented but he was a headcase and had obvious off the field issues.

McCray- horrible evaluation

Perry and mike smith - solid contributors but not starting level players. They do have talent though.

Lot of misses, but we also a couple of hits too. Always look back at what could have been with eddie Johnson and Denzel Perryman man ****...:distress:

Last edited:
Throw in the rest of the position groups and you will see plentiful amounts of L's.

That is why Goltard is the worst coach in the history of Miami.

DT & LB signed under Al Golden. Not sure if I should :cry: or :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

DT
Jacoby Briscoe
DeQuan Ivery
Earl Moore
Olsen Pierre
Corey King
Ufomba Kamlu
Hunter Knighton (didn't realize he was recruited as a DT)
Anthony Moten
Calvin Heurtelou
Michael Wyche
Courtel Jenkins
Ryan Fines
Richard McIntosh
Kendrick Norton (even though he was listed as a guard)

LB
Denzel Perryman
Gianni Paul
Eddie Johnson
Antonio Kinard - Did he ever play for Miami?
Thurston Armbrister
Rapheal Kirby
Jawand Blue
Josh Witt
Gabe Terry
Jermane Grace
Alex Figueroa
Mike Smith
Darrion Owens
Terry McCray
Juwon Young
Charles Perry
Jamie Gordinier
James King

Golden could recruit DL. There are about 4-5 nfl dt's in that group

Advertisement
Advertisement
Olsen Pierre was the best interior dlineman the Arizona cardinals had last year. I think he had 5 sacks or so, he’s an emerging dt in the league who has a lot of ability.

Ufomba is sticking around in the league with the Texans.

Courtel Jenkins had talent but was a headcase.

RJ McIntosh great eval

Kendrick Norton great eval(Miami only recruited him as a dt).

Anthony Moten solid backup player who should have redshirted early on.
The Rest of the dt evaluations were very bad.

Denzel Perryman- stud plain and simple, one of my favorite players ever at Miami, is a stud in the league .

Eddie Johnson was one of the most talented players we have had this decade but he had a lot of issues. Unfortunate....

Raphael Kirby- solid player that injuries unfortunately took a toll on.

Gionni Paul transferred from Miami and became a stud.
Darrion Owens- solid backup player who unfortunately was slowed by injury and never really recovered all the way .

Thurston Armbrister- he was okay at Miami considering he came in as a safety. He’s been on an active nfl roster since he left Miami so that’s pretty good for a project type player.

Juwon young- stud who transferred from Miami and is now on the Butkus watch list award this year. He will be drafted next year.

Figueroa- talented but he was a headcase and had obvious off the field issues.

McCray- horrible evaluation

Perry and mike smith - solid contributors but not starting level players. They do have talent though.

Lot of misses, but we also a couple of hits too. Always look back at what could have been with eddie Johnson and Denzel Perryman man ****...:distress:
Forgot about Grace....man I wish he could've played his last year

There's actually a few solid DTs on that list and more than a few head scratchers. The linebacker list actually has some really talented guys too. Some were solid contributors here, some got in trouble and/or transferred. It doesn't take a genius to see just how bad Mark D'Onofrio and Al Golden were at designing and coaching a defense. That list isn't loaded with all Americans but they weren't total duds either.

Thought....Al Golden and Mark Doh'Nofrio were/are trash. 2 of the worst coaches in the history of CFB.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
There's actually a few solid DTs on that list and more than a few head scratchers. The linebacker list actually has some really talented guys too. Some were solid contributors here, some got in trouble and/or transferred. It doesn't take a genius to see just how bad Mark D'Onofrio and Al Golden were at designing and coaching a defense. That list isn't loaded with all Americans but they weren't total duds either.
Yeah the defensive scheme and those coaches was largely the reason that we underachieved. Was it elite talent? No but it was good enough to field a quality defense with some of those guys

Michael Barrow had to beg Alf to offer DP, he wasn’t 6’3-6’4 235-240 so he didn’t want.

What a ******* bunch of idiots on that staff.

Advertisement
Michael Barrow had to beg Alf to offer DP, he wasn’t 6’3-6’4 235-240 so he didn’t want.

What a ******* bunch of idiots on that staff.

When I went to the Shreveport game no 2 players stood out on our team more than DP and Duke, they were easily the 2 best guys we had. Pharoh Cooper balled for the ***** as well.

Throw in the rest of the position groups and you will see plentiful amounts of L's.

That is why Goltard is the worst coach in the history of Miami.
Yet somehow he recruited and produced more early round draft picks than Shannon.

I had to look this up because i didn't believe you. Apparently 51 players made that list so i dug up his stats.....i guess they'll list anyone these days.

Young played in nine games last season, starting eight, and amassed 41 tackles, including 3.0 for loss with a sack.

I had to look this up because i didn't believe you. Apparently 51 players made that list so i dug up his stats.....i guess they'll list anyone these days.

Young played in nine games last season, starting eight, and amassed 41 tackles, including 3.0 for loss with a sack.
It’s crazy he was listed and not Pinckney but imo the guy is still pretty talented though

Advertisement
Back