Thoughts ? Top 5 QBs in the ACC

You would like to think the playbook will be more versatile now with an experienced starter for this year. At least that’s my hope
It's going to have to be, or it could be a very frustrating season. I don't think most of our fans realize how darn close we were to being a 7 win team last year. There has to be improvement.

Advertisement
Michael Jackson was Eric Dungey's top target during the Syracuse game last year.

download.jpeg

tenor (11).gif

Last edited:
Not to say I don't want it up, and I don't want to lose, but do you think 4-5% would have made a bit of difference vs. Clemson?

No I don’t think statistics tell an entire story there’s more in a game than what statistics show.... no one was ready to play them they sonned us like we were they children.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Depending on what Clemson does with Trevor Lawrence, we could actually have 2 of the best QB's in the ACC in 2018 & 2019, with Rosier & Williams/Perry.

IF we finally develop one of our QB's, we'll run this conference for the next 3 years.

Advertisement
Depending on what Clemson does with Trevor Lawrence, we could actually have 2 of the best QB's in the ACC in 2018 & 2019, with Rosier & Williams/Perry.

IF we finally develop one of our QB's, we'll run this conference for the next 3 years.
It's possible, but those other schools recruited some real highly rated guys. Hope it goes the way you said.

It's possible, but those other schools recruited some real highly rated guys. Hope it goes the way you said.
Just Trevor Lawrence, FSU's QB group is garbage.

One of the wildcards will be local Palm Beach kid Jordan Travis at LVille, he could end up being a real good QB in a few years, but other than that, there's not a lot big time QB's in the ACC in the near future.

Advertisement
Just Trevor Lawrence, FSU's QB group is garbage.

One of the wildcards will be local Palm Beach kid Jordan Travis at LVille, he could end up being a real good QB in a few years, but other than that, there's not a lot big time QB's in the ACC in the near future.
2017 Clemson signed the #2 QB in the nation I thought? Is Francois done for good?

Rosier has to improve ALL AROUND, if we want to see our Canes take the next step!! His stats could've looked a lot better, TOO MANY missed opportunities (missed open WRs, missed TDs).. Improvement is a must for Rosier, the last three games for him were ugly..

Advertisement
It's going to have to be, or it could be a very frustrating season. I don't think most of our fans realize how darn close we were to being a 7 win team last year. There has to be improvement.

On the other hand...
Some fans don't want to realize how close we were being a 12 win team last year.
Let's go up and play Arky State, and, let that DE INT vs Wisky to start the 2nd quarter hit the ground and let the chips fall where they may.

I didn't like the fact that we were in so many close games.
I did like the fact that we won most of them.
Talk to the 2002 OSU Buckeyes.
They're not conceding what could have been 7 losses anytime soon.

We were who we were.
A 10-win team, ranked in the top 15.

Yes, there has to be improvement.
I am expecting improvement.

Advertisement
Back