Thoughts ? Top 5 QBs in the ACC

brock

All-American

Just looking at the statistical numbers these QBs put up malik Rosier outperformed all of them outside of competition percentage and the ints.

Advertisement
Dungey is over rated IMO

And I expect to see Shaq rip Jackson and Bryants heads off of their bodies this season

What were the rankings? I don’t feel like looking at that ****.
1. Ryan Finley ncstate 65% 3514 yards 17 tds 6 ints, 194 yards rushing 3 tds

2. Eric Dungey Syracuse 59.7% 2549 14 tds 9 ints, 595 yards rushing 9 tds

3. Kelly Bryant clemson 66% 2800 yards 13 tds 8 ints, 665 rushing yards 11 tds

4. Malik rosier Miami 54% 3200 yards 26 tds 14 ints, 470 rushing yards 5 tds

5. Josh Jackson va tech 59.6% 2991 yards 20 tds 9 ints, 324 yards rushing 6 tds.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
****, pretty crazy to think that Rosey had such high statistics last season (Besides and albeit, a low completion percentage). Just shows that if the O Line improves and we run the ball a bit more efficiently, this next season can be really special as Rosey's numbers should surely rise with a slightly better completion percentage.

Advertisement
Not to say I don't want it up, and I don't want to lose, but do you think 4-5% would have made a bit of difference vs. Clemson?
Horrible performance for sure by malik , the offense and the defense. Coaches too as we were outschemed on both sides of the ball. Malik also can’t miss a wide open Jeff Thomas like he did either. It can’t happen again period

Horrible performance for sure by malik , the offense and the defense. Coaches too as we were outschemed on both sides of the ball. Malik also can’t miss a wide open Jeff Thomas like he did either. It can’t happen again period

That loss was 100% on the Pass Defense as much as Malik, they ran the ball NO WHERE. But Bryant completed like 25 of 28 passes against our garbage *** coverages.

Not to say I don't want it up, and I don't want to lose, but do you think 4-5% would have made a bit of difference vs. Clemson?

Too difficult to make that call in a vacuum. Rosier was 14/29 and with 2 INT in that game, and if you look at Clemson's stats on offense, it was not as bad as someone watching the game might think 254 passing yards and 77 rushing yards... but we were 3-16 on third down, Clemson was 9-18 not to mention Bryant was like 23/29 passing.

Advertisement
Too difficult to make that call in a vacuum. Rosier was 14/29 and with 2 INT in that game, and if you look at Clemson's stats on offense, it was not as bad as someone watching the game might think 254 passing yards and 77 rushing yards... but we were 3-16 on third down, Clemson was 9-18 not to mention Bryant was like 23/29 passing.
It would have made NO DIFFERENCE, maybe closer 31-14 or so, but no way you can let a fair QB throw that easily

Last edited:
It's not just the completion percentage to me, but the fact he is so limited that the play book looks handicapped AND his % is that low.
You would like to think the playbook will be more versatile now with an experienced starter for this year. At least that’s my hope

Advertisement
Back