Thoughts on the Miami Immortals 7-on-7 tryout

Advertisement
Agreed his explosiveness at WR is special.

But man, I can’t help but wonder what it would look like if you took a kid with his elite speed & athleticism & turned him into a CB how good he could be...

Although I bet he probably has no interest in playing Corner though lol.
Dont corners get paid more in the NFL now?

Advertisement
I hope we turn it up for robby man… hykeem brown robby joseph would be great if somebody like bama or usc gets innis

WR but he is thickly built.
WR’s that can play RB are a legit cheat code. Very difficult to match up with a CB and other positions generally can’t cover them.

Go to something like seven or eight DB’s and they can legit run the ball. Think Deebo Samuel as the prototype.

It’s a role I envision Brashard Smith in, and hopefully we get an OC who develops a modern offense to take advantage of rules in college and versatility for matchups.

WR’s that can play RB are a legit cheat code. Very difficult to match up with a CB and other positions generally can’t cover them.

Go to something like seven or eight DB’s and they can legit run the ball. Think Deebo Samuel as the prototype.

It’s a role I envision Brashard Smith in, and hopefully we get an OC who develops a modern offense to take advantage of rules in college and versatility for matchups.
Yup, those cats are YAC machines and that's an added dimension that makes WRs go from good to great. Too physical for the average CB and more elusive than other positions whose premium on tackling is higher can handle...

Advertisement

Let’s go Deebo! That’s my nephew

Advertisement
Ah, looks like it was Suero.

Post 18 on this thread, 10 seconds in, the video flips 90 degrees...

My camera fogged up a bit, but this is the one I posted.

Agreed his explosiveness at WR is special.

But man, I can’t help but wonder what it would look like if you took a kid with his elite speed & athleticism & turned him into a CB how good he could be...

Although I bet he probably has no interest in playing Corner though lol.
Robby has had some interest in CB before. When I spoke with him at Immortals, he said he wants to play slot.

Advertisement
Robby has had some interest in CB before. When I spoke with him at Immortals, he said he wants to play slot.
Killian's secondary is lowkey loaded, they all have Power 5 offers. With Robby's athleticism they'll find a way to get him on the field on defense though

Said the same thing in another thread, my only question is does B Smith have the strength, balance and vision Deebo has ? Even if he has 90% it’s worth exploring

Advertisement
Back