Thoughts on Stevenson and Bogle Announcement

View as article
Advertisement
Interesting that Rusty hasn’t made a prediction on where Rique will go.

because he knows he is coming and letting the kid have his moment.

Notice Ivins and Wiltfong changed their picks to UGA and Rusty’s CB I believe has been UGA.

Unless things change It’s going to be Uga. I held off because he was legit torn. And was going back on forth. He’s very close with his family / siblings.

And everyone saying it’s the mom or the bags....it’s not a Jadon situation.

This kid is nowhere in that stratosphere, if anything it’s a ***** pack. So all the ones saying he was bought months ago are dead wrong. It’s very underwhelming.

I’m always preaching bags are in play everywhere and they’re. But this kid was thinking long term , he wants to play cb , not safety. Uga is in far better shape as a program and he thinks it’s best for his future.

We lose kids to bags all the time but we also lose kids because our program has been a dumpster fire for years. They don’t trust Miami as a program or their development.

Advertisement
Unless things change It’s going to be Uga. I held off because he was legit torn. And was going back on forth. He’s very close with his family / siblings.

This kid is nowhere in that stratosphere, if anything it’s a ***** pack. So all the ones saying he was bought months ago are dead wrong. It’s very underwhelming.

I’m always preaching bags are in play everywhere and they’re. But this kid was thinking long term , he wants to play cb , not safety. Uga is in far better shape as a program and he thinks it’s best for his future.

We lose kids to bags all the time but we also lose kids because our program has been a dumpster fire for years. They don’t trust Miami as a program or their development.

Bama is the only program better at developing CBs right now. Miss me with that bull$hit.

Oh and my ban starts today. So if you want to f with me about this my pm is open. See ya next month.

Oh and @Kingslayer today is the day you’ve waited for. I’ll finally be wrong about something , make sure you get hydrated.

@BeastMode I’m out

Unless things change It’s going to be Uga.

He doesn't trust Jaquan Johnson (from his neck of the woods)? Joe Jackson? Gerald Willis? Mike Jackson?

Advertisement
Bama is the only program better at developing CBs right now. Miss me with that bull$hit.
Meanwhile Campbell gets abused routinely in every game but “cb development”. That’s no slight in his ability as i am very high on Campbell but he’s received some sh*tty coaching this year. And baker is good but he’s small and not overall athletic. I see Him going late first or the second round.

And for the record Miami’s cb development has been as good as anybody the last 3 years or so

And what exactly is being developed at uga right now?
Last 3 years draft picks
Miami 24 (4 1 st round)
Uga 17( 5 1st round)
Most recent first round db from either school was Artie Burns in 2016

Miami even in down years has overwhelming more dbs in the league than uga... And we got 3 more draft picks on the way this year at db. When I hear about uncertainty of development on the defensive side of the ball it’s a bullsh*t excuse period

Last edited:

Go to bama then or LSU. I dont see how a player can make that argument. Tyson campbell looked terrible this year too. UGA doesnt have a DC and they appear to be a dumpster fire as well. When I see a player not from georgia throw up UGA i think bags right or wrong. They dont have the track record of a Bama, LSU, Clemson. Cooney still liking the tweets gtf outta here with that.

Advertisement
He doesn't trust Jaquan Johnson (from his neck of the woods)? Joe Jackson? Gerald Willis? Mike Jackson?

A lot of guys on this current roster haven’t been exactly preaching glowingly to recruits about this program.

Advertisement
Go to bama then or LSU. I dont see how a player can make that argument. Tyson campbell looked terrible this year too. UGA doesnt have a DC and they appear to be a dumpster fire as well. When I see a player not from georgia throw up UGA i think bags right or wrong. They dont have the track record of a Bama, LSU, Clemson. Cooney still liking the tweets gtf outta here with that.

They’re considered the third best program right now by majority of the country.

Advertisement
Back