Thoughts on Stevenson and Bogle Announcement

View as article
They were confident on Haselwood and got played lmao this staff is on amateur hour

They thought they were getting Jobe and posting photos of ST after their visit with him. What a clown show. Jobe was posting all Bama stuff and EVERYONE knew he was going to Bama except our staff hahahaha I have very little faith that we get either of these kids. Recruiting will be pretty weak with this staff moving forward in my opinion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s gonna be hard to get either. You’re in the middle of a coaching change around the time that these kids are making up their minds. Gotta expect that to be a factor. So I’m no longer expecting either

Even Bama insiders aren't expecting Bogle.

I think the rest of us understating these battles for elite kids aren't likely to end in our favor. The updates are appreciated but don't mean much.

Until we start winning these battles it doesn't make sense for Canes fans to be overly confident.
I'm just looking at the rep and post numbers and join dates for 3 of the 5 first responders.

Advertisement
We not getting either one. We have won none of these recruiting battles the past few years and I dont see it changing. I think some recruits just use us for leverage against these SEC bagmen. They're just holding out to get the Charger/Challenger with the Hemi instead of the V6 that they're being offered. All the kids who want to be canes have already put pen to the paper.

I don't know how the Miami staff can be so out of touch. We fans know and have seen these movies before. Maybe they need to take a visit to this site's recruiting forum. I mean we aren't ALWAYS right but 80% of the time the fans on here know when someone is coming and when someone is getting played. Jobe was the biggest example of that.

So is Rique an EE? If so, didn’t he have to sign and submit a NLI by a certain date? I’m going into the game tomorrow with the expectation that we aren’t getting either. This runner up **** has to stop going forward or we will be stuck as mediocre forever.

He doesn’t have to sign a loi to enroll early, he can just enroll in classes...but I thought he did sign a loi, so shouldn’t the schools know where he’s going or can he sign it but send it in later?

Advertisement
Hence why Diaz chopped half the staff and even demoted his former mentee's/co-workers to bring in a DC. You can debate how good/bad the people he hires as replacements are but we can all agree he ain't ******* around
Also shows how out of touch Richt was by promoting two guys that Diaz didnt want as co-DCs

Advertisement
Hence why Diaz chopped half the staff and even demoted his former mentee's/co-workers to bring in a DC. You can debate how good/bad the people he hires as replacements are but we can all agree he ain't ******* around
****inA, no need to **** around any more. These schools coming down south and raiding the talent, that **** stops now. Manny don’t play.

Advertisement
Back