Thoughts on Stevenson and Bogle Announcement

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
They are now aware. They will adjust since you no longer will be doing this

Sweeet! I expect many more recruiting wins since they know I won't be giving out participation trophies!

Orrrrr you might realize context is king and my comment was in reply to Stefan's statement that Banda should get credit for his effort. Credit from who? Us. Stefan's audience.

At this point, I am not even entirely sure this staff knows what the word "confident" means. Maybe I should send them a link to the definition on the Merriam-Webster website.

Advertisement
Well what we gone need you and several others to do is breakiut your parking lot usher attendant clothes, once the brink trucks are spotted, they need to be guided to the wrong spot at the stadium right before annoucement time, $150K and up is not easy to turn down!

Sad! Banda's "fight" was all for not then, right? No participation trophy for him!

What kills me about Bogle is we've been on him for years. Alabama had to miss on guys before they got on him. Then they needed to miss on other guys for his offer to be committable. That doesn't exactly scream priority.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man I hope we get both, but I got a feeling bags were dropped for Stevenson. Kids want to make the crib great, but moms want bags to make their own crib great. It’s a shame what the SEC has turned college football into. We have always being the little engine that could and I think we will get back their with Manny Diaz at the helm.

AI just put a scoop up on these two. No comments yet lol.
He things Stevenson will pick Georgia and Bogle is up in the air because he has gone back and forth with Miami the latest to gain momentum. He also restates what Stefan said of everything being quiet with Bogle.

Advertisement
Back