Thoughts on Stevenson and Bogle Announcement

View as article
A lot of folks make excuses for these kids with the business decision routine. A few days ago Tyrique tweeted eyes and the U hands or some **** on Twitter right after Manny was hired. These kids don’t just make “business decisions”, they clown us. Unacceptable and doesn’t happen anywhere else. Rotten HS culture some of y’all celebrate. That **** happens in Tuscaloosa they aren’t graduating after getting some unexpected Fs and their house is getting burned down. (Slight hyperbole for you slow folks). So fla folks help them write out their business decision nonsense. Thankfully I had no expectations.

Was explaining this to a colleague at work yesterday. How the culture of the entire state for schools like Bama do not allow for any deflectors. If you snitch or publish anything that is hurtful towards the university you will be kicked out of the state and the maybe even the entire south becuase no one will trust you around their program. If you clown the school your family is done in the community.

I dont know why we allow for this culture of clowning Miami to take place when the U is the whole reason why ppl even know about and revere south Florida athletes.

Advertisement
A lot of folks make excuses for these kids with the business decision routine. A few days ago Tyrique tweeted eyes and the U hands or some **** on Twitter right after Manny was hired. These kids don’t just make “business decisions”, they clown us. Unacceptable and doesn’t happen anywhere else. Rotten HS culture some of y’all celebrate. That **** happens in Tuscaloosa they aren’t graduating after getting some unexpected Fs and their house is getting burned down. (Slight hyperbole for you slow folks). So fla folks help them write out their business decision nonsense. Thankfully I had no expectations.

Sticky this truth serum.

That is false its even stated he was brought back to help mold this class no excuses need to lock these 2 up bottom line!!!!! Get it done

Advertisement

Ive mentioned this before , but my buddy whos an Auburn alum will tell you exactly how it goes down in Alabama. Couple years ago, top rated recruit wanted to commit to Auburn. Loved the coaches, staff, school everything.....except for one big problem. Mom and Dad were employed by a Bama alum and big time booster. Kid picked Bama because if he didn't Mom and Dad would be unemployed the day after signing day

Unfortunately like the richt situation this starts at the top of the UM pyramid. Football is huge business for schools and the sec teams understand that, yet our administration continues to compete like suckas!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back