Thoughts on Jacurri

Advertisement
You seriously think Drew Allar is a good QB? I saw enough from JB to believe he should be starting next year and could manage the offense.
You're the one who brought up Allar. So, without looking, tell me Drew Allar's TD to INT numbers in college.

He might be ready in 2 years if he stays. But wouldn’t bet on it.

He should go to UCF. He’s perfect for that offense. Gus has a history of fixing guys just like him. He’d make him a competent passer in a year.

Advertisement
Our staff is too scared to open up the O more than a couple drives a game. Do that and maybe one of the young QBs can gain some confidence and experience in a decent O. Instead, we play scared. Brown has his limits, but he will ALWAYS have his limits if you don't let him work them out. There's a reason parents take training wheels off of bikes. Our staff refuses to do it.
Hence my turbulence comment, but eventually the player has to show (even a bad staff) that he is in the "F@$% IT" mode is gonna let it all hang out. Brown has not done it and in the bowl game he was hot and cold.

So after seeing him in the bowl game, what do the analysts on CIS think of this guy? Is he a future stud or a dud? Not a troll post. Sincerely interested in hearing what you guys think because I was super impressed with him as a recruit…thanks
Athletic but not a starting QB for where we need to be. He'd be good at a Sun Belt school though.

I think there's legit physical tools there, but I know that I'm not comfortable with him as the QB1 in 2024. Right now, he would be a solid QB2, behind a one year rental type. If he chooses to stay and Miami lands Ward, I wouldn't be shocked to see Brown and Williams battle for QB2 and the loser of that battle hitting the portal.

Advertisement
So no one here thinks he’s a legit QB option at this moment?
Season 5 No GIF by The Office

THERE'S no point in the "package " thing. The team doesn't need him to line up as a QB and run. There are RBs to do that. If he were more of a passing threat where the defense wasn't sure what he would do, I could see it.

I don't know why he didn't get time in the 4 alloted games to red shirt = I'm guessing it's because Dawson had his hands full getting the rest of the offense up to speed, including TVD and Emory. He simply didn't put the effort into bringing JB along in the offense. Just my opinion.
You don’t think the defense having to defend the a dual threat qb like JB changes the equation in short yardage situations. DC would rather game plan tvd ? We blew nc state and Louisville at the goaline .

I’m not going to argue Jacurri is better than Allar right now but anyone who tries to throw Allar’s TD:INT out there as an argument didn’t watch him this year. Dude sucks.

Advertisement
jacurri played okay. was even cooking, mildly, until the Dawson goes cuck drive from our own 7. he also should never start another game at QB here

Irrelevant thread.... Mario will always figure out a way to get you 4 to 5 losses a year regardless.
But since I'm here .. Jacurri is a bad fit for the Mario/Dawson regime...needs a different system to have a shot at thriving..suggest UNLV or similar.

Advertisement
You don’t think the defense having to defend the a dual threat qb like JB changes the equation in short yardage situations. DC would rather game plan tvd ? We blew nc state and Louisville at the goaline .
they know he's running every time.

Advertisement
Back